JBL TripDetails https://uk.harmanaudio.com/TRIP.html
At a Glance:
Exclusive Patented Noise Cancelling Technology
Wireless Bluetooth Streaming
Extended Rechargeable Battery Life
Navigation and ADAS prompts from smartphone
Supports Siri, Google Now
What's in the box:
Micro USB Cable
Quick Start Guide
- It's portable
- No installation required, can be easily used in another car
- Exclusive Patented Noise Cancelling Technology
- Allows the driver to enjoy crystal clear phone calls even with strong road or wind noise.
- Wireless Bluetooth Streaming
- Enjoy JBL quality sound wirelessly via Bluetooth
- Extended Rechargeable Battery Life
- Up to 8 hours of wireless music, 20 hours of talktime and 800 hours of standby.
- Navigation and ADAS prompts from smartphone
- Various navigation and ADAS apps can send safety and navigation prompts via Bluetooth; simultaneously, the driver can continue to listen to their factory radio for local newscasts or traffic updates.
- Supports Siri, Google Now
- Supports Siri, Google Now from smart phone via Bluetooth
Allows you to wirelessly stream music through any Bluetooth enabled device.
The built-in microphone allows you to answer calls without skipping a beat.
Features a rechargeable battery for convenient portability and extended playback time.
Manuals & Downloads:
- 1 x 40mm
- Rated Power
- Battery Type
- Lithium-ion Polymer (3.8V, 1200mAh)
- Music Playtime
- Up to 8 hours (varies by volume level and audio content)
- Standby Time
- Up to 800 hours
- Bluetooth Version
- A2DP V1.3, AVRCP V1.5, HFP V1.6, HSP V1.2
- Frequency Response
- 160Hz to 20KHz
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio
- > 80 dB
- Dimensions (H x W x D)
- 134mm x 64mm x 34mm
Does this device work is apple ios 11? Thank you
I am having issues with my JBL Trip speaker. I love my speaker. I got it for my birthday in March 2018 and I use it everyday in my car. 2 days ago the power light turned a purple/blue colour and now it wont turn on. what can I do? Thank you for your help
Will it pair with a flip phone ?
After updating the firmware of JBL Trip, the device won't turn on again. I also tried to charge it but still won't turn on. I pressed the power button longer than 15 secs but it won't turn on. Any suggestions to my problem?
My trip has both its blue and red lights on and it wont turn off or reset or charge. What do i do?
Is the JBL Trip also heat resistant? Would it be okay to leave it in the car between trips? I live in a very hot country and wouldn't want to spoil this product after purchase.
Does the Trip have an FM transmitter ? Can you listen to music from your phone via Bluetooth through your car speakers with this device ?
Vandaag een trip binnen gekregen, hebben 'm opgeladen en toen volgende de instructies de upgrade gedaan. En daarna deed de trips niks meer :(. Gaat zelfs niet meer aan, iemand enig idee wat er aan de hand kan zijn?
Search Result For ""