JBL PlaylistDetails https://uk.harmanaudio.com/bluetooth-speakers/JBL+PLAYLIST+150.html
Item# JBL PLAYLIST 150
Additional InformationJBL Playlist speakers have Chromecast built-in, so you can instantly cast music from your favorite music app, radio, or podcast to your speaker using your smart device. You can control the speakers from anywhere in the house on your iOS or Android device(s) in the house on your device(s) -- iPhone®, iPad®, Android™ phone or tablet, Mac® or Windows® laptop, or Chromebook.
JBL Playlist speakers have Chromecast built-in, so you can instantly cast music from your favorite music app, radio or podcast to your speaker using your iOS or Android smart device(s).
At a Glance:
Easily cast music to your speakers
Listen to your favorites, anytime
Spotify Connect, a better way to listen at home
24bit/96kHz High quality sound, powered by the cloud
Enjoy your music without interruption
Simple setup and multi-room control with Google Home app
Dual band Wi-Fi connection network support
Music playback via Bluetooth or 3.5mm input
What's in the Box:
JBL Playlist Wireless speaker
Regional power cord(s)
Safety & Warranty Sheet
- Easily cast music to your speakers
- With Chromecast built-in, just tap the Cast button from your favorite mobile music apps to instantly start playing on the speakers. Then control the speakers right from your phone -- search, play, pause, and turn up the volume -- anywhere in the house.
- Listen to your favorites, anytime
- Choose from millions of songs from popular music services like Spotify, Pandora, Google Play™ Music, TuneIn and iHeartRadio or catch up on current events with NPR podcasts. New apps are constantly being added so there’s no end to the music, online radio stations, and podcasts you can enjoy. Discover more at https://www.google.com/cast/apps/.
- Spotify Connect, a better way to listen at home
- Play Spotify through your speakers, laptop and TV, using the Spotify app as a remote. Use the "One Touch" Play feature on the Playlist speaker to play your favorite playlist instantly.
- 24bit/96kHz High quality sound, powered by the cloud
- Chromecast streams directly from the cloud, so you get the highest sound quality. Enjoy crystal clear sound exactly the way the artists intended.
- Enjoy your music without interruption
- With Chromecast built-in, you can keep using your phone while you cast your music. Answer a phone call, play a game, send a text, and even leave the room, all without interrupting what’s playing on the speakers or draining your battery.
- Simple setup and multi-room control with Google Home app
- Easily set up your system and control multi-room playback with the Google Home app. A step by step guide allows you to quickly start streaming your music.
- Dual band Wi-Fi connection network support
- Supports the latest wireless home networking technology and dual band (both 2.4GHz and 5GHz) Wi-Fi connection, resulting in a faster, robust and more stable wireless connection
- Music playback via Bluetooth or 3.5mm input
- Connect any device via Bluetooth or 3.5mm input
Manuals & Downloads:
- 2 x 57mm (2.25") woofers
- Rated power
- 2 x 15W
- Frequency response
- 60Hz ~ 20kHz (-6dB)
- Signal-to-noise ratio
- Input connections
- WiFi, Bluetooth®, Aux-in
- Power supply
- Power consumption in sleep mode
- <2.0 Watts
Note - The JBL Playlist is intended to be used for streaming music via Bluetooth and Wi-Fi technology. This product is designed to be instantly on and ready to play music at a moment's notice. The JBL Playlist is in compliance with the European Union energy legislation. It will enter into sleep mode (networked standby) after 10 minutes without operation, after which it can be re-activated via Bluetooth or Wi-Fi.
- Product Dimensions (W x D x H)
- 316mm (12.4") x 147mm (5.8") x 131mm (5.2")
- Packaging Dimensions (W x D x H)
- 350mm (13.8") x 240mm (9.4") x 140mm (5.5")
Control and Connection Specifications:
- Bluetooth® version
- 4.2 version
- Bluetooth® transmitter frequency range
- 2402 − 2480MHz
- Bluetooth® transmitter power
- Bluetooth® transmitter modulation
- GFSK, π/4 DQPSK, 8DPSK
- 5G Wi-Fi transmitter frequency range
- 5.15~5.35GHz, 5.470~5.725GHz, 5.725~5.825GHz
- 5G Wi-Fi transmitter power
- <20dBm (EIRP)
- 5G Wi-Fi modulation
- OFDM, BPSK, QPSK, 16QAM, 64QAM, 256QAM
- 5G Wi-Fi network compatibility
- IEEE 802.11 n/ac
- 2.4G Wi-Fi transmitter frequency range
- 2412 – 2472MHz (2.4GHz ISM Band, USA 11 Channels, Europe and others 13 Channels)
- 2.4G Wi-Fi transmitter power
- <20dBm (EIRP)
- 2.4G Wi-Fi modulation
- OFDM, DSSS, DBPSK, DQPSK, CCK, 16QAM, 64QAM
- 2.4G Wi-Fi network compatibility
- IEEE 802.11b/g/n
JBL Playlist is rated out of 5 by 158.
Rated 5 out of 5 by JemmyP from Easy to use and looks great! I've been looking for an easy to use and aesthetically pleasing wireless speaker for some time now, and with the JBL Playlist I think I've found the one! I've had it just over a month th and never had any problems connecting, playing or linking any of my devices. The sound is great, inside or out and fills the entire space! The only thing that could improve this, would by to make this wireless and not have to be plugged into the mains power. If you're looking for a well priced, decent audio speaker which looks great, then look no further!
Date published: 2017-07-27
Rated 5 out of 5 by Grahame7 from This may be what you want to hear! The sound is of a good quality. The Bass & Treble are fine. It works - both Bluetooth & Chromecast. I have it running from Google Play Music loaded in the Chrome browser on my laptop. Also from a Google Pixel mobile phone. Check out the best Music Player App on Android - Cloud-Player by DoubleTwist - it works well to play your music from google Drive or MS One Drive. JBL, please keep including Chromecast. If you buy a few of these you can build an all over the house music system sourced from your phone or laptop by using Chromecast Groups. If there is a negative it's that the lead is too short (but easy to replace with a longer one for a fiver). And now, the answer to the Acid Test question: Yes, I would buy another.
Date published: 2018-02-19
Rated 5 out of 5 by CodyK from Impressed for a small speaker The quality of the sound is great for small wireless speaker. I think it is perfect for a bedroom or other area where you aren't expecting a huge thumping sound. It is plenty loud and the quality improves after it is used for a while. The chromecast works awesome! As stated in many professional views, this is a great value speaker!
Date published: 2018-07-19
Rated 5 out of 5 by Hestad from Perfect for small-medium rooms using Google Cast I had 5 audio cast devices in my house, spread over 3 floors + a garage, and I needed some more speakers on smaller rooms. Now added two JBL Playlists, on a bedroom and a hobby room. Works great for this purpose. For my taste they do not deliver enough sound in volume and bass, even if paired, to be used in larger rooms, but I would not have expected that anyway.
Date published: 2018-03-30
Rated 5 out of 5 by Andy1977 from Chromecast goodness I bought this speaker a couple of weeks ago and it has been excellent. The main reason I went for this model was because of the built in Chromecast, it works flawlessly and was a breeze to set up. The sound quality is quite reasonable for this price point too.
Date published: 2018-01-11
Rated 3 out of 5 by Niggi from Technik noch nicht ausgereift.. Grundsätzlich funktioniert das Pairing über WLAN. Leider wird man das Gefühl nicht los, dass das alles noch nicht ausgereift ist - und das ist nicht die Schuld von JBL: Streamen ich den kompletten Ton meines Handys auf den Lautsprecher, gibt es keine Probleme. Verwende ich jedoch den Cast-Button in der Google Musik App, passiert oftmals gar nichts. Ich habe den Eindruck, dass Google seine eigene Technologie noch nicht so richtig unter Kontrolle hat. Die Box an sich klingt gut und hat ein durchdachtes Design. Auch das koppeln über Bluetooth funktioniert problemlos. Fazit: JBL hat eine solide Box genau, Google muss noch nachbessern!
Date published: 2017-12-27
Rated 5 out of 5 by Keir from Great Sounding Speaker Won this speaker in a recent competition held by JBL. The speaker is amazing, pretty compact and and amazing punch bass sound; it's great..thank you JBL.
Date published: 2017-10-10
Rated 5 out of 5 by SeanP from Small but powerful Real packs a punch for it's small size. Very clear sound too. Great value all in all
Date published: 2017-11-16
If I have this speaker in a Google Cast group for multi-room audio, what happens when I press the pause button? Will it stop (pause) the music on just this speaker, or all speakers that are playing in the group?
If the speakers are grouped together, all of the speakers would respond the same way be it pausing, playing or stopping the music from its source. Should you have further concerns, we would like to work with you directly. Please submit a case request at https://www.jbl.com/support-contact.html and the Customer Service Team will be more than happy to assist you. Thank you.
Date published: 2018-09-12
Can i control it with google assistant? For example can i say : hey google play spotify on my Playlist device?
Actually, YES you CAN control it with Google Assistant! You can use the Google Assistant on your phone, tablet, iPad, Google Home, Google Home Mini, etc and tell it to play music on your Playlist. You can also use Spotify's Connect feature to play music directly to the speaker. And you can use the speaker as a Bluetooth device. I own 2 of these JBL Playlist devices, and I control them separately with my Google Assistant, as well as in combination with other devices around my home using Google Home Device Groups.
Date published: 2018-09-10
as in this unit, Google crome cast in-built, can i connect it to my tv to make it smart tv??? as we can connect Google crome cast to tv to make it smart tv ....
Unfortunately the JBL Playlist cannot be connected to your TV to make it a Smart TV. The Chromecast built-in feature on it allows you to cast media from one device such as your smartphone into the speaker so that it allows the speaker to reproduce the same signal that was cast onto it.
Date published: 2018-09-08
Hi, is there a way to chose if JBL Playlist is using 2.4 GHz or 5 GHz band? It always connect me via 2.4 GHz... Thanks
Hi When you set up your Playlist through the Google Home app, you select the WiFi network it needs to be set up on. If this was the 2.4Ghz network, it will connect to that automatically. If your router uses the same SSID for both the 2.4Ghz network, as your 5Ghz network, it will connect to the strongest signal ( which is usually the 2.4Ghz network, albeit slower, it is a stronger signal ). To prevent that from happening, you will need to give the 2.4Ghz network a different name.
Date published: 2018-09-05
Is the JBL Playlist compatible with the JBL Link range of speakers?
Hi Yes, the JBL Playlist and JBL Link series speakers are all Google Cast speakers. So you can put them in a group of speakers, and play to all simultaneously.
Date published: 2018-09-05
High Dynamic Range in device settings (Google Home). Hi, Can I / Should I enable High dynamic range in the JBL Playlist settings in the Google Home app?
Yes, you can enable the HDR setting on the Google Home app and see if it gives a better listening experience with the audio you are listening to.
Date published: 2018-08-22
Når min Playlist har været uden strøm, f.eks. fordi jeg har flyttet den til et andet rum, er den MEGET længe om at forbinde til chromecast igen. Det tager ikke under 10 minutter og op til en time! Hvad kan det skyldes??
Hej, Tak for dit spørgsmål. Det burde ikke tage en time før din JBL Playlist skulle virke igen. Du skal sørge for at den er indenfor din routeres rækkevidde. Du kan prøve at gendanne fakbriksinstillingerne på højtaleren ved at holde play/pause nede indtil den laver en lyd. Dernæst skal du bruge Google Home app'en og forbinde den til dit Wi-Fi igen. Husk at din router skal understætte UPnP så sørg for at tjekke det er slået til. Du kan kontakte vores kundeservice via email@example.com hvis du har brug for yderligere hjælp.
Date published: 2018-08-13
How can I turn off (not standby) the JBL Playlist?
The JBL Playlist can be completely turned off by unplugging its power source from the wall or outlet. It does not have a specific button or combination of presses or buttons to completely turn it off without putting it on standby instead.
Date published: 2018-08-08
Search Result For ""