Additional InformationAmplifiers with a small footprint and big impact. GTR mono and full-range, multi-channel amplifiers deliver the efficiency and power you expect from Class D amps—and the performance you expect from JBL. Each model in the lineup will accept both high-level or low-level inputs, allowing the JBL Stadium amplifiers to be added to virtually any car audio system, including factory installed systems. The 2-, 4- and 5-channel amplifiers offer Bluetooth® audio streaming, exclusive Clari-Fi™ music restoration technology that analyzes and improves the audio quality of compressed files in real time, a multi-pairing Party Mode that lets anyone in the car stream music, and a cabin-mounted control panel. GTR amplifiers give you the power to shape your car audio experience in new ways.
Amplifiers with a small footprint and big impact. GTR mono and full-range, multi-channel amplifiers deliver the efficiency and power you expect from Class D amps—and the performance you expect from JBL. Each model in the lineup will accept both high-level or low-level inputs, allowing the JBL Stadium amplifiers to be added to virtually any car audio system, including factory installed systems. The 2-, 4- and 5-channel amplifiers offer Bluetooth® audio streaming, exclusive Clari-Fi™ music restoration technology that analyzes and improves the audio quality of compressed files in real time, a multi-pairing Party Mode that lets anyone in the car stream music, and a cabin-mounted control panel. GTR amplifiers give you the power to shape your car audio experience in new ways.
At a Glance:
Bluetooth® audio streaming and telephony support
Clari-Fi™ audio restoration technology
Party Mode wireless pairing
Cabin-mounted control panel
Class D amplifi cation
Full-range line outputs
High-Level Low Level Inputs
Variable Electronic Crossover
What's in the Box:
1 cabin-mounted control panel
2 spare fuses
- Bluetooth® audio streaming and telephony support
- The two full-range, multi-channel GTR amplifiers (104 and 7535 models) feature Bluetooth® connectivity for wireless audio streaming from phones and other devices. You can receive phone calls through your car audio system, just by touching a button on an included control panel.
- Clari-Fi™ audio restoration technology
- Clari-Fi™, a proprietary DSP technology, is incorporated in the GTR-104 and GTR-7535 amplifiers, analyzes music files and improves highly compressed digital music files in real time. A predictive algorithm restores audio content that is discarded in the compression process. Clari-Fi™ works with all playback devices and audio sources. It extends high-frequency bandwidth, restores the natural warmth of vocals and widens the sound stage. In short, Clari-Fi™ gives your digital music back its soul.
- Party Mode wireless pairing
- The GTR-104 and GTR-7535 amplifiers offer Party Mode, a multi-pairing capability that enables Bluetooth® devices to stream audio individually. When Party Mode is selected from the cabin-mounted control panel, anyone in the car can drive the music.
- Cabin-mounted control panel
- The GTR-104 and GTR-7535 multi-channel amps come with a wired control panel that incorporates an omni-directional microphone and puts a range of functions at your fingertips. You can activate Bluetooth® pairings, accept and end phone calls, select Party Mode and cancel Clari-Fi™.
- Class D amplification
- Every GTR amplifier, including the full-range models, is a Class D. These high-efficiency, low-heat amps generate a lot of power without drawing much current, and feature small footprints.
- Full-range line outputs
- The GTR-104 includes full-range line outputs. This enables them to pass the audio signal to additional amps that power subwoofers, increasing your system configuration options.
- High-Level Low Level Inputs
- The GTR-104 will accept both high level and low level inputs which allows for interface to both factory head units and aftermarket head units. A simple switch is provided to properly set the input level correctly. To ease installation from high-level inputs, proprietary bare wire to RCA connector adapters are included.
- Variable Electronic Crossover
- The GTR-104 has a built-in variable electronic crossover which allows for precision tuning of your speakers. You are able to select full-range, high-pass or low-pass with tuning available from 32Hz- 320Hz. On the GTR-104 you can also set the fron ttwo channels and rear two channels independantly which can com ein handy if you are running different sized speakers or running full range speakers and a pair of subwoofers. Our crossovers are low-noise and easily adjustable using a small slotted screwdriver versus finger controlled crossovers to ensure the setting stays put.
Clari-Fi analyzes digital audio files during playback and "rebuilds" what was lost in compression.
Allows you to wirelessly stream music through any Bluetooth enabled device.
Manuals & Downloads:
- Peak Power
- 2-Ohm Power Output
- 120Wrms x 4, <0.1% THD+N
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio
- >75dB (ref 1 W output @ 4 )
- 4-Ohm Power Output
- 100Wrms x 4, <0.1% THD+N
GTR-104 is rated out of 5 by 2.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Ebo77 from Exceptional sound quality from class d amp I am using this amp pass 2 weeks I replace my 5 years old JBL gto1004 amp which has same output but sound quality wise I will take the gto1004. Gtr104 is okay for today's car amp needs. But again I dont like where is jbl going with there new products. They start cutting on quality I personally believe I have many old jbl amps that I compare it to I like old jbl better.
Date published: 2018-07-29
Rated 5 out of 5 by Top_Gear_Fanboy from Good amplifier and great features Pros: This amplifier is very good and has a variety of options. It provides very little distortion and is the perfect mix of having enough wattage while still being reasonable. It aesthetically looks quite nice. It also features many built in features such as Bluetooth and it comes with its own head unit like device that you can attach. This is a very cool idea even though personally I did not take advantage of this feature. Cons: the unit itself is very easy to scratch. This makes it hard to keep clean as it uses glossy plastic. Other than that it is very easy to maintain. It also is very hard to tune the gain on this so that it is loud enough while not causing too much static. This however seems to be a common thing for amplifiers could have and may just be down to my implementation. Overall: I believe that this is a good amp that would fit well in many car audio upgrades. It is very easy to use and has enough features that it should be able to be used for a while without the need to upgrade. It also is high quality and I would not expect it to break any time soon. In general I highly recommend this product even if you have to put up with some very mild inconvenience when setting it up.
Date published: 2018-07-24
I kept the Clari-Fi button pressed for 10 sec and the amp went into "upgrade mode". All LEDs flashed 1 time and the unit went offline. How can I turn it back on now? I've tried everything. Thank you
We would like to work with you directly to help you with your issue. Please submit a case request at https://www.harmanaudio.com/support-contact.html and the Customer Service Team will be more than happy to assist you.
Date published: 2018-09-14
Hej Hvor meget strøm (watt) skal en Gtr-102 forventes at bruge under drift. Både ved høj volume og ved moderat drift.
Hej. Hvis du kigger på selve forstærkeren, eller i brugsanvisningen, kan du se at den bruger en 30 A sikring. Denne sætter grænsen for hvor højt forbruget kan blive. 30A gange 12V bliver til 360 Watt, som så er max strømtræk. Da der ofte er lidt højere spænding i bilen, får du måske lidt højere max-træk. Da der er et vist tab i forstærkeren, bliver udgangseffekten naturligvis lidt lavere. Ved "almindelig" lydstyrke er strømforbruget meget lavt, måske omkring 10 Watt, helt afhængigt at effektiviteten i dine højttalere, og naturligvis den aktuelle lydstyrke. Jeg håber, dette hjælper.
Date published: 2018-08-21
If I use this as a stand alone unit. Will it have phone function? I do not see in the wire diagram were there is a microphone.
Hi! Yes, you can use the GTR-104 as a self-contained amplifier, without a head unit, but only with Bluetooth sources. That is correct because you would be using your mobile phone's microphone and your car speakers will be the audio output .
Date published: 2018-07-11
Als je de gtr-104 met bluetooth verbind geeft deze het bluetooth signaal door over de RCA uit? Voor als je 2 versterkers hebt.
Hi De RCA aansluitingen op de JBL GTR-104 zijn input kanalen, geen output. Alle audio uitvoer is op de standaard speaker kanalen, inclusief audio dat je over Bluetooth speelt.
Date published: 2018-07-09
I'm interested buying this amp but I need to know if it have the rem port (because i believe it is optional)
Hi! Yes the GTR-104 amplifier does have the REM port and you do have the option to use the REM port for the controller or not.
Date published: 2018-06-01
Can i use this amp without head unit?
Hi. Yes, you can use the GTR-104 as a self-contained amplifier, without a head unit, but only with Bluetooth sources. And you must control the audio volume on the source phone. Normal installation would entail the use of a head unit, of course, and considering safety while driving, this is the optimal solution.
Date published: 2018-05-28
Does the gtr 7535 amp accept balanced differantial signals from a factory headunit of the 2017 accord
We would like to work with you directly to help you with your issue. Please submit a case request at https://www.jbl.com/support-contact.html and the Customer Service Team will be more than happy to assist you.
Date published: 2018-05-25
What rms speakers would you recommend running with this amp as a 2 speaker/channel bridged setup? Thanks
Hi! The amplifier is capable of putting out 240RMS for two 4Ω speakers in a Bridged setup. You could use speakers that can handle upto 240 Watts at 4Ω for it to work.
Date published: 2018-05-24
Search Result For ""