Club 3020Details https://uk.harmanaudio.com/car-speakers/CLUB3020-.html
At a Glance:
Acoustically damped, UV-resistant polypropylene cone
Plus One™ woofer cone architecture
PEI balanced dome tweeters
Reduced critical dimensions
What's in the Box:
1 pair of coaxial speakers
Foam mounting tape
- Acoustically damped, UV-resistant polypropylene cone
- Every Club speaker’s woofer cone is designed to deliver clean, non-resonant sound quality, while standing up to the demanding heat and humidity of the car environment.
- Plus One™ woofer cone architecture
- Harman’s patented (US patent #7,548,631) Plus One™ cones provide more overall speaker-cone area than other cones in its class — the result is higher sensitivity, increased low-frequency output and greater musical character.
- PEI balanced dome tweeters
- Club speakers play smooth, clear high frequencies with excellent dispersion, thanks to the PEI balanced dome tweeters.
- High-sensitivity design
- Club speakers’ efficiency produce plenty of sound from the power they’re fed, making them ideal for any application, even when they’re driven by relatively low-powered factory stereos.
- Reduced critical dimensions
- Club speakers are available in a range of standard sizes, and feature a compact design that allows them to fit in just about any vehicle on the road today. That means signature JBL sound in more vehicles.
- Competitive pricing
- Club speakers provide signature JBL sound at affordable prices.
Plus One® Technology
Plus One carbon-injected cones provide more overall speaker-cone area than other cones in its class.
Legendary JBL Sound
You don't have to venture far from home to experience the legendary power of the JBL sound. Complete 5.1 home theater sound. Includes 4 satellite speakers, a center channel and room-shaking subwoofer.
Manuals & Downloads:
- Impedance (ohms)
- Power Handling
- 20W RMS, 60W peak
- Sensitivity (@ 2.83V)
- Frequency Response
- 90Hz – 20kHz
Hello, I have a Toyota Scion tC 2011, I want to know if Club3020, GX302 or GTO329 can fit in the front doors in the original bracket for mid position, because there are not too many space. Original speaker size are 3.5 inch with 3inch hole in the bracket.
Hi I have a 2007 vw caddy. I want to fit new dash speakers but have trouble with depth around 35mm. Will these fit or can you suggest some
Hi there! I´ll mod an in dash sealed enclosure for the gx302 but can't find the Vas and Q parameters to do the calculation. Would you know this information or the ideal enclosure volume? Thanks!
Will these speakers easily fit in a 1992 Mazda Miata Headrest system? Is it plug and play or will it require special mounting and wiring?
Where in the car do these speakers belong? I am looking for two rear deck speakers for a 2004 Pontiac Grand Am GT Coupe.
Welches Gehäusevolumen wäre angebracht um den besten Klang zu erreichen?
Amir, can you explain the difference in terms of tech specs and sound quality of the JBL Club 3020 vs GX302. I need this to make a decision on replacing factory in dash speakers for a Toyota HL. I need a qualitative details than just tech specs which I kn
How many speakers come in the box? Is this a price for each speaker or a pair?
Search Result For ""