Club 6520Details https://uk.harmanaudio.com/car-speakers/CLUB6520-.html
At a Glance:
Acoustically damped, UV-resistant polypropylene cone
Plus One™ woofer cone architecture
PEI balanced dome tweeters
Reduced critical dimensions
What's in the Box:
1 pair of coaxial speakers
1 pair of speaker grilles
8 large mounting screws
8 speed clips
8 small mounting screws
1 pair of adapter rings
Foam mounting tape
- Acoustically damped, UV-resistant polypropylene cone
- Every Club speaker’s woofer cone is designed to deliver clean, non-resonant sound quality, while standing up to the demanding heat and humidity of the car environment.
- Plus One™ woofer cone architecture
- Harman’s patented (US patent #7,548,631) Plus One™ cones provide more overall speaker-cone area than other cones in its class — the result is higher sensitivity, increased low-frequency output and greater musical character.
- PEI balanced dome tweeters
- Club speakers play smooth, clear high frequencies with excellent dispersion, thanks to the PEI balanced dome tweeters.
- High-sensitivity design
- Club speakers’ efficiency produce plenty of sound from the power they’re fed, making them ideal for any application, even when they’re driven by relatively low-powered factory stereos.
- Reduced critical dimensions
- Club speakers are available in a range of standard sizes, and feature a compact design that allows them to fit in just about any vehicle on the road today. That means signature JBL sound in more vehicles.
- Competitive pricing
- Club speakers provide signature JBL sound at affordable prices.
Plus One® Technology
Plus One carbon-injected cones provide more overall speaker-cone area than other cones in its class.
Legendary JBL Sound
You don't have to venture far from home to experience the legendary power of the JBL sound. Complete 5.1 home theater sound. Includes 4 satellite speakers, a center channel and room-shaking subwoofer.
Manuals & Downloads:
- Power Handling
- 50W RMS, 150W peak
- Impedance (ohms)
- Sensitivity (@ 2.83V)
- Frequency Response
- 55Hz – 20kHz
How does this compare with the GX602 6 1/2"s?
Hi i am looking to replace two front door speakers in my 98 camry, do you think this will fit my car?
Hi I’m looking to replace all 4 stock speakers in my 97 4Runner and am confused about how the amplifier will work with this speaker and what I need to know to buy the correct equipment needed
I am looking to replace the 4 factory speakers and 2 factory tweeters in my 2015 Honda Civic, will the club speaker work with the GX600C component system, or would I need to get the club component system?
I’m looking replacement for front speakers in my Mercedes-Benz CLC 180. It will fit for me?? Or what else you can suggest for me?
Hello, Is this 3 Ohm speaker compatable with the stock audio system in a 1999 Jeep Grand Cherokee without the infinity system?
Will these replace my 2002 Toyota Sequoia front speakers that has the JBL system. I need a replacement for the front door and rear door speakers?
I have 2014 Ford Fiesta hatchback...You mean i needed a 2pairs of this speaker to have sound output much better....And i’m confused where will it be place on my fiesta,in the front door or separate it on the compartment at the back door?Please reply ASAP.
Search Result For ""