Club 8620Details https://uk.harmanaudio.com/car-speakers/CLUB8620-.html
At a Glance:
Acoustically damped, UV-resistant polypropylene cone
Plus One™ woofer cone architecture
PEI balanced dome tweeters
Reduced critical dimensions
What's in the Box:
1 pair of coaxial speakers
Foam mounting tape
- Acoustically damped, UV-resistant polypropylene cone
- Every Club speaker’s woofer cone is designed to deliver clean, non-resonant sound quality, while standing up to the demanding heat and humidity of the car environment.
- Plus One™ woofer cone architecture
- Harman’s patented (US patent #7,548,631) Plus One™ cones provide more overall speaker-cone area than other cones in its class — the result is higher sensitivity, increased low-frequency output and greater musical character.
- PEI balanced dome tweeters
- Club speakers play smooth, clear high frequencies with excellent dispersion, thanks to the PEI balanced dome tweeters.
- High-sensitivity design
- Club speakers’ efficiency produce plenty of sound from the power they’re fed, making them ideal for any application, even when they’re driven by relatively low-powered factory stereos.
- Reduced critical dimensions
- Club speakers are available in a range of standard sizes, and feature a compact design that allows them to fit in just about any vehicle on the road today. That means signature JBL sound in more vehicles.
- Competitive pricing
- Club speakers provide signature JBL sound at affordable prices.
Plus One® Technology
Plus One carbon-injected cones provide more overall speaker-cone area than other cones in its class.
Legendary JBL Sound
You don't have to venture far from home to experience the legendary power of the JBL sound. Complete 5.1 home theater sound. Includes 4 satellite speakers, a center channel and room-shaking subwoofer.
Manuals & Downloads:
- Power Handling
- 55W RMS, 165W peak
- Impedance (ohms)
- Sensitivity (@ 2.83V)
- Frequency Response
- 65Hz – 20kHz
I saw that's these are 3 ohm speakers. I would like to know what jbl amp would best power these correctly? I'm trying to put together a full JBL system in my 2000 Ford Expedition
Will the same size speakers fit in the front door and back door of a vehicle, generally? Or will I need different sizes? Vehicle: 2004 Ford F-150
Vandaag de jbl speakers 8620 (ovaal) gekocht voor in mijn mazda 3, 2004. Mijn vraag is, kan ik de oude originele speakers los maken en de kabels direct op de jbl's aansluiten of heb ik hier stekkers voor nodig? Zo ja, welke? Alvast bedankt!
Search Result For ""