Club 6522Details https://uk.harmanaudio.com/car-speakers/Club6522-.html
Additional InformationClub coaxial and component speakers bring legendary JBL sound to more vehicles. Their compact design means they’ll fit in most cars and trucks on the road, while high sensitivity delivers outstanding performance, even when they’re powered by factory stereos. Rugged polypropylene cones with the Plus One™ design deliver hard-hitting bass and long performance life. PEI balanced dome tweeters play smooth highs. Available in a range of standard sizes—3", 4", 5-1/4", 6", 6-1/2", 6" x 8" and 4" x 6" coaxial, 6" x 9" 3-way, and 5-1/4", 6-1/2", and 6" x 9" component—they’re the perfect upgrade from factory speakers.
Club coaxial and component speakers let legendary JBL sound fit in more vehicles thanks to a compact design and high sensitivity for high performance.
At a Glance:
Acoustically damped, UV-resistant polypropylene cone
Plus One™ woofer cone architecture
PEI balanced dome tweeters
Reduced critical dimensions
What's in the Box:
1 x pair of coaxial speakers
1 x pair of speaker grilles
8 x large mounting screws
8 x speed clips
8 x small mounting screws
1 x pair of adapter rings
Foam mounting tape
- Acoustically damped, UV-resistant polypropylene cone
- Every Club speaker’s woofer cone is designed to deliver clean, non-resonant sound quality, while standing up to the demanding heat and humidity of the car environment.
- Plus One™ woofer cone architecture
- Harman’s patented (US patent #7,548,631) Plus One™ cones provide more overall speaker-cone area than other cones in its class — the result is higher sensitivity, increased low-frequency output and greater musical character.
- PEI balanced dome tweeters
- Club speakers play smooth, clear high frequencies with excellent dispersion, thanks to the PEI balanced dome tweeters.
- High-sensitivity design
- Club speakers’ efficiency produce plenty of sound from the power they’re fed, making them ideal for any application, even when they’re driven by relatively low-powered factory stereos.
- Reduced critical dimensions
- Club speakers are available in a range of standard sizes, and feature a compact design that allows them to fit in just about any vehicle on the road today. That means signature JBL sound in more vehicles.
- Competitive pricing
- Club speakers provide signature JBL sound at affordable prices.
Manuals & Downloads:
- Impedance (ohms)
- Power Handling
- 60W RMS, 180W peak
- Sensitivity (@ 2.83V)
- Frequency Response
- 53Hz – 21kHz
What is the Major differences between this and the Club 6520?
The major differences are that the JBL Club 6522 is rated at 60W RMS, 180W peak while the Club 6520 is 50W RMS, 150W peak. The Club 6522 has a wider frequency response from 53Hz-21kHz while the Club 6520 has a frequency response of 55Hz-20kHz.
Date published: 2018-11-05
Et c’est pour monter dans les portes arrières de ma C4 de 2013 avec l’auto radio d’origine.
Bonsoir, je ne trouve pas de schéma pour savoir quelle hauteur ou profondeur d’encastrement font ces Club 6522 ?
Search Result For ""