Club WS1200Details https://uk.harmanaudio.com/JBLCLUBWS1200BLK.html
Additional InformationJBL latest Club subwoofers offer incredible installation flexibility. Their low-profile design allows them to fit perfectly into even the most shallow of enclosures — great for today’s compact cars. Polypropylene woofer cones deliver exceptional bass response at frequencies as low as 27Hz. But what makes these subs really stand out is their Harman-proprietary SSITM (Selectable Smart Impedance), which allows the subwoofer to present the amplifier with either a 2 or 4 ohm load at the flip of a switch.
Slim and powerful low-profile car subwoofers designed to fit perfectly in any size car; added Harman’s proprietary SSITM (Selectable Smart Impedance) gives the system designer unparalleled flexibility, and provides the listener with nearly unlimited upgrade options.
At a Glance:
Harman-Proprietary SSITM (Selectable Smart Impedance)
Frequency Response As Low as to 27Hz
OEM-Level Reliability Testing
What's in the box:
1 250W subwoofer
Technical data sheet
- Low-Profile Design
- Because today’s compact cars offer less space, the JBL Club Subwoofers are designed to fit into small enclosures. They’re slim, sleek, stylish, and don’t sacrifice on sound.
- Harman-Proprietary SSITM (Selectable Smart Impedance)
- Unlike most dual-voice coil woofers, which provide either 1 or 4 ohms or 2 or 8 ohms, the JBL Club Subwoofers allow the listener to 2-ohm and 4-ohm at the flip of a switch, providing the two most often used impedances from a single woofer. This allows the system designer unparalleled flexibility in extracting every last watt from your amplifier without compromising stability and thermal safety margins.
- Frequency Response As Low as to 27Hz
- Your audio is filled with delicious sounds. Unfortunately, you’re not always hearing them all. With lows that dig down into the depths of 27Hz, you’ll hear the low-end frequencies you’ve been missing.
- OEM-Level Reliability Testing
- JBL tests every speaker design to the same rigid specifications as the automakers, subjecting them to extreme conditions that would break lesser speakers. We freeze them, bake them, shake them, blast them with ultraviolet light and drive them at full power for days to make sure your audio investment lasts for years.
Legendary JBL Sound
You don't have to venture far from home to experience the legendary power of the JBL sound. Complete 5.1 home theater sound. Includes 4 satellite speakers, a center channel and room-shaking subwoofer.
Manuals & Downloads:
- 12" Shallow mount subwoofer
- Peak power handling
- Power handling, continuous average
- Nominal impedance
- 2 ohm or 4 ohm, switch selectable
- Sensitivity (2.83V/m)
- Mounting depth
- 3-5/16 (83mm)
- Frequency Response
- 27 – 175 Hz
Club WS1200 is rated out of 5 by 6.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Jrsmommy from Absolutely love it I bought it a couple weeks ago so glad i did definitely a upgradd from my last one [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
Date published: 2017-04-21
Rated 5 out of 5 by Fozzy268 from Van-Shaking Bass! Bought one of these for my VW T4 van. Built a sealed enclosure for it and it sounds incredible. Bass is van shaking and goes really well with my JBL GTO 6x9s. Great for adding some extra kick to older styles of music and even better for adding some thunder in genres like Drum and Bass!
Date published: 2017-09-02
Rated 5 out of 5 by AROD from Great value I put 1 12 in my 2008 GMC crew cab in .85 cu. ft. box on 750 watts and it slams. I was very surprised by the sound quality. It doesn't sound like a flat woofer!!!!
Date published: 2017-10-17
Rated 5 out of 5 by Bass Head from Excellent Unit I used to do pro concert audio about 20 years ago. We were mostly using EV, Celestion and Peavey. A local distributor started importing JBL and their power and clarity for size ratio was very impressive. They were a bit costly at the time though. I recently had the desire to upgrade my vehicle audio. The JBL speaker units were affordable and so I gave them a try. Brilliant speaker. It's an auto speaker so the sensitivity is less than a pro unit which would be around 100 - 103dB, but I am really impressed. I put a single unit in the boot in a sealed enclosure and it fills the car completely: Tucson SUV. I used a sealed, off-the-shelf product - yes, I used to tune all my cabinets to the TS parameters - but I don't have the tools or the workspace for it at the moment so I had to settle. 27Hz is low, and even in a shallow, closed cabinet it reproduces the low B (31Hz) of an electric bass or double bass consistently and clearly. The only issue is the speaker diaphragm displacement. I can't find the exact excursions limits but on the kick drum and low-end chords it is significant. So significant in fact that that the sealed cabinet actually 'kicks back'. It bottoms out in the cabinet and 'flaps'. But, that's not the driver's issue - it's an asset - it's a cabinet issue. I plan to purchase another unit, and get the fitment centre to put the two into a reflex-type enclosure. I'm leaning towards a 6th order bandpass but I haven't done the calculations yet, so that may change. Highly recommend the unit.
Date published: 2017-08-06
Rated 5 out of 5 by scrgdj from Perfect for any size car Put this in a sealed enclosure running a much higher rated amp that what the sub can handle. Turned down the gain to match it up, ran the sub in nicely and it is working amazingly. Especially since I'm running a single 12" in a sealed box in what is effectively a station wagon. The OHM switch is an amazing feature that makes life much easier and so much quicker to do an install.
Date published: 2017-07-24
Rated 5 out of 5 by Mark21111 from Bangin This was a great purchase. I would buy it again and have no regrets. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
Date published: 2017-04-11
Search Result For ""