Additional Information12" Single Voice Coil Subwoofer.
Our CS compo-set includes a separate cross-over to ensure best performance. JBL’s newest loudspeaker technology ensures, you get the best for your money
At a Glance:
25 – 1000 watts suggested amplifier power range
Big bass with Polypropylene woofer cone
Progressive spider for maximum control
Impressive power handling and accuracy
The JBL legacy of sound
What's in the box:
1 x CS1214 Subwoofer
- 25 – 1000 watts suggested amplifier power range
- JBL engineers designed the CS1214 subwoofer to produce impressive, muscular bass from an amplifier capable of delivering up to 1000 watts of power.
- Big bass with 12” Polypropylene woofer cone
- Road noise can destroy realistic audio that always requires true low frequencies. Polypropylene delivers rigidity, with good internal damping, and complete weather-resistance. You get an impossible-to-miss increase in thumping bass.
- A progressive spider for maximum control
- The JBL CS1214 features a progressive spider, which offers better control at the excursion limits than the linear spider commonly used by competitors. This reduces distortion even at the highest output levels.
- Impressive power handling and accuracy
- With 250 watts RMS and a mind-blowing 1000 watts of peak power handling, this is the subwoofer you want. The CS1214 has a frequency response of 35Hz – 200Hz. Hit the gas and have fun.
- Easy installation
- The CS1214 is easy to install in your car. The speaker’s mounting depth lets it fit into a wide variety of vehicles. It works in sealed, vented and band-pass enclosures as well as infinite-baffle applications. Connecting the subwoofer to an amplifier is a straightforward process that the owner’s manual explains in four basic steps. You won’t have to wait long to enjoy your favorite music.
- The JBL legacy of sound
- JBL sound systems serve thousands of movie theaters, recording studios and concert halls. JBL systems have a sterling reputation in car audio, too: Since 1996, Toyota® vehicles have rolled off the assembly line bearing JBL sound. The CS1214 proudly carries on this rich legacy.
Legendary JBL Sound
You don't have to venture far from home to experience the legendary power of the JBL sound. Complete 5.1 home theater sound. Includes 4 satellite speakers, a center channel and room-shaking subwoofer.
Manuals & Downloads:
- CS Series
- (2.83V/1m) 90dB
- Nominal Impedance
- 4 ohms
- Power Handling (Peak)
- Frequency Response
- Power Handling (RMS)
- Mounting Cutout Diameter (in)
- Mounting Depth (mm)
- External Diameter (mm)
- Mounting Cutout Diameter (mm)
- External Diameter (in)
- Mounting Depth (in)
CS1214 is rated out of 5 by 9.
Rated 5 out of 5 by icepeak5 from Low price, nice sound, good buy Box 37L Freq. 37hz 2x6,6mm port diameter, amplifier OSIO HPA4000 150W RMS. The small box size is perfect for a car. Perfect for daily use.
Date published: 2017-06-12
Rated 5 out of 5 by majnoon58 from great;and nice this sub woofer kicks perfectly;and has a very good price. please Continue to produce this sub woofer;never stop!
Date published: 2016-12-10
Rated 5 out of 5 by AL35 from They hit hard I bought 1 not wanting as much sound as in the past but this speaker hit hard.I'm buying 2 more for the house
Date published: 2014-12-13
Rated 5 out of 5 by Cksodder from Love the look Bought this for my son and I think I use it more than he does [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
Date published: 2017-04-28
Rated 5 out of 5 by MRATS from I love them I've got two and they sound real good! very clear and don't top out!!
Date published: 2013-06-01
Rated 5 out of 5 by Chris from Great subs You can't go wrong with any JBL sub. The best subs I've owned hands down. JBL kills the competition in every way.
Date published: 2012-04-11
Rated 5 out of 5 by Jesse from Great I have two in a slot ported box slams hard. I am running them at or a hair below RMS.Really can't beat these subwoofers, JBL is where it's at. One word quality. Enough said.
Date published: 2014-04-08
Rated 5 out of 5 by OZMO from Works in the home as well! Preferred to build my own sub for the house: I have two of these in a sealed enclosure and powered by a 900x2 Carvin amp. These subs are not subtle, they pound and pound. Very happy.
Date published: 2014-06-20
Could this speaker be used for free air application
No. The CS1214 subwoofer is not recommended for free-air application and building an enclosure is strongly advisded. The CS1214 is suitable for enclosed, bass reflex and bandpass boxes.
Date published: 2016-12-07
what size is it.?
Search Result For ""