JBL BassPro MicroDetails https://uk.harmanaudio.com/car-subwoofers/JBL+BASSPRO+MICRO.html
Item# JBL BASSPRO MICRO
Additional InformationJBL creates a new dockable bass solution with BassPro Micro. This ultra-compact powered subwoofer system achieves jaw-dropping bass performance that is hard to believe for its size. The 140-watt RMS Class D amplifier and proprietary subwoofer combination delivers 100 dB at 10 feet! The subwoofer enclosure is docked to the permanent amplifier base but detaches in just seconds providing extra cargo space when needed. The BassPro Micro includes speaker-level and line-level inputs that easily connect to the car's existing audio system. There are also controls for input sensitivity, crossover frequency, phase and a bass EQ with 9 dB of boost. The BassPro Micro's efficient and streamlined design makes it an ideal upgrade for any car’s audio system. If you are hungry for even more bass, you can daisy chain two units together to deliver real thunder.
JBL creates a new dockable bass solution with BassPro Micro. This ultra-compact powered subwoofer system achieves jaw-dropping bass performance that is hard to believe.
At a Glance:
Sleek Appearance and Smart Design
Built-in 140 watt RMS Class D amplifier
High- and Low-level Inputs
Audio Detect and Remote In
Daisy Chain Connection
Input sensitivity, Crossover Frequency, Bass EQ and Phase adjustments
What's in the Box:
1 x BassPro Micro Speaker enclosure
1 x BassPro Micro Amplifier base
1 x Hardware for attachment to vehicle
1 x QSG
2 x RCA adapters
- Sleek Appearance and Smart Design
- With durable grill fabrics, satin chrome trim and matte black finish for the enclosure case, the BassPro Micro looks as good as it sounds. You'll probably be giving your friends a good look at what sounds so good.
- QUICK RELEASE
- The BassPro Micro is designed to quickly unlatch via a quick release bracket and detach from the amplifier unit that serves as the permanently installed base in the vehicle. Removal of the bass enclosure provides bonus cargo room when needed.
- Built-in 140 watt RMS Class D amplifier
- The amplifier provides matched electronics and is optimized for BassPro Micro subwoofer characteristics and enclosure acoustics. Class D operation also means the amplifier runs cooler and draws less current from the vehicle electrical system.
- High- and Low-level Inputs
- The BassPro Micro system is designed to be compatible with nearly every type of car audio system. It has speaker-level inputs for factory OEM systems or RCA line-level inputs for high-end aftermarket systems. BassPro Micro also has four channel high level inputs to ensure non-fading bass.
- Audio Detect and Remote In
- The BassPro MIcro has an audio detect circuit that allows the subwoofer to turn-on and timeout to standby mode. Timeout mode is fixed at 3 minutes. (The system has a relatively slow time constant to avoid unintentional turn-on.) An automatic audio sense circuit turns the amplifier on whenever it detects an audio signal. There is a switch to disable audio sense when use of a remote turn-on wire is preferred.
- Daisy Chain Connection
- For an even more dramatic bass enhancement, two BassPro Micros can be daisy chained together by simply using standard 3.5 interconnects. There is no need to run additional wiring.
- Input sensitivity, Crossover Frequency, Bass EQ and Phase adjustments
- There is an array of controls that give you the ability to fine-tune 。 BassPro Micro's performance based on vehicle type, placement and taste: The input sensitivity control allows you to set maximum system signal without excessive clipping or distorted bass response. The crossover frequency control enables you to dial-in the correct frequency for your vehicle. The bass EQ control can boost your bass response by as much as 9dB. The phase switch allows you to get proper phase alignment between the subwoofer and main speakers regardless of speaker location in the vehicle. The overall result is distortion-free low-frequency response for all types of music.
Manuals & Downloads:
- Dimensions (L x W x H)
- 16-3/16" x 7" x 10-7/8" (411mm x 177mm x 275mm)
- Maximum Current Draw
- Quiescent Current Draw
- Input Sensitivity
- 0.05V – 2.0V Low-Level Input; 0.5V – 20V High-Level Input
- Amplifier Power
- 140W RMS
- Driver Complement
- 8"(200mm) Woofer
- Crossover Frequency
- 50Hz – 120Hz
- Crossover Slope
- Bass Boost
- 0dB to + 9dB @ 65Hz
JBL BassPro Micro is rated out of 5 by 9.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Quadzilla from Its an old school product, one I've used for yrs, which I luv! [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
Date published: 2017-05-25
Rated 5 out of 5 by Phaneeswar from Amazing powered subwoofer!! This is an amazing subwoofer. It delivers punchy bass in an extremely compact size. Build quality is great too. Time will say how durable it is, other than that, it is awesome. Highly satisfied. Great job JBL!
Date published: 2017-12-16
Rated 5 out of 5 by Rascal12 from Great sound I bought this a couple of weeks ago and I was surprised by how well it sounded and how much bass it put out for it's size I love it!
Date published: 2018-05-03
Rated 5 out of 5 by jessicababy from gre@t product *love the sound of these amazing products bet in the. Us [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
Date published: 2017-05-01
Rated 4 out of 5 by bluesbreaker from Deep Bass! Great sound out of a small package! You will love the deep bass coming out of this baby! [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
Date published: 2017-04-07
Rated 5 out of 5 by Dork from I bought this a month ago it was nice it was easy to control and loud. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
Date published: 2017-04-24
Rated 5 out of 5 by Fjansson from Stort ljud i litet format!! Jag blev förvånad över djupet i basen trotts små baselement och slimmad låda. Helt klart ett alternativ för den som vill ha bra bas och plats kavar i bilen.
Date published: 2018-05-07
Rated 5 out of 5 by Eosmart from Fed fed fed Fed størrelse og funkrtionalitet, uden at gå kompromis med kraft og power. Passer perfekt til en smart fortwo.
Date published: 2018-04-10
I’m looking to get more bass in my Mercedes Vito with no bulkhead. Will this be enough? Or can you reckomend a better system. I’m a carpenter so box making no problem. Thanks
Hi. The Micro is rather small for the big internal volume of your car, but of course this depends a lot on your listening habits. If you never really turn up the volume, you should be fine. If you do, I would suggest a 10" or 12" subwoofer unit built into a box, driven by a suitable amplifier. If you prefer linear bass, more hifi-like, use a sealed box. If you want body-bass with more slam and drive, but less linear, use a reflex or bandpass box. I hope this helps.
Date published: 2018-10-26
What do you have to do to connect it to your car?
Hello! In order to install the JBL BASSPro Micro, you'll have to make the connections to the battery, ground and speaker connections. For further details, kindly submit a case request at https://www.jbl.com/support-contact.html and the Customer Service Team will be more than happy to assist you.
Date published: 2018-07-13
I would like to know what means that this sub has 4 channel high level inputs to ensure no-fading bass. How it works? Thankyou
We would like to work with you directly to help you with your issue. Please submit a case request at https://www.jbl.com/support-contact.html and the Customer Service Team will be more than happy to assist you.
Date published: 2018-11-12
Hello. I'd like to know what wire diameter ( in mm2 ) is required to power the BassPro Micro. Thanks.
We recommend using a 10AWG wire or Sect. mm2 at 5.27 mm2.
Date published: 2018-06-13
Will the sub connect directly to JBL 4100 and will make the sound even better on the JBL 4100?
No, the JBL Bass Pro Micro cannot be hooked up directly to the UB 4100.
Date published: 2018-03-28
Can the sub be mounted in any direction? Upside down, sideways etc ?
Yes, it can be mounted in any direction the way it would sound best for your system.
Date published: 2018-03-13
What is the Ohm rating on this speaker?
BASSPRO MICRO is a plug and play speaker wherein it just need to be grounded, connect to the car's battery and to the headunit. Hence doesn't have any ohm rating information available.
Date published: 2017-12-02
How is the base mounted? The video only shows how the sub separates from the base and locks on top again.
The JBL BassPro Micro's bass unit has screw holes for installation. You can use these holes to mount the base unit to your desired location.
Date published: 2018-02-15
Search Result For ""