JBL BassPro MicroDetails https://uk.harmanaudio.com/JBLBASSPROMICROBLK.html
Additional InformationJBL creates a new dockable bass solution with BassPro Micro. This ultra-compact powered subwoofer system achieves jaw-dropping bass performance that is hard to believe for its size. The 140-watt RMS Class D amplifier and proprietary subwoofer combination delivers 100 dB at 10 feet! The subwoofer enclosure is docked to the permanent amplifier base but detaches in just seconds providing extra cargo space when needed. The BassPro Micro includes speaker-level and line-level inputs that easily connect to the car's existing audio system. There are also controls for input sensitivity, crossover frequency, phase and a bass EQ with 9 dB of boost. The BassPro Micro's efficient and streamlined design makes it an ideal upgrade for any car’s audio system. If you are hungry for even more bass, you can daisy chain two units together to deliver real thunder.
JBL creates a new dockable bass solution with BassPro Micro. This ultra-compact powered subwoofer system achieves jaw-dropping bass performance that is hard to believe.
At a Glance:
Sleek Appearance and Smart Design
Built-in 140 watt RMS Class D amplifier
High- and Low-level Inputs
Audio Detect and Remote In
Daisy Chain Connection
Input sensitivity, Crossover Frequency, Bass EQ and Phase adjustments
What's in the box:
1 x BassPro Micro Speaker enclosure
1 x BassPro Micro Amplifier base
1 x Hardware for attachment to vehicle
1 x QSG
2 x RCA adapters
- Sleek Appearance and Smart Design
- With durable grill fabrics, satin chrome trim and matte black finish for the enclosure case, the BassPro Micro looks as good as it sounds. You'll probably be giving your friends a good look at what sounds so good.
- QUICK RELEASE
- The BassPro Micro is designed to quickly unlatch via a quick release bracket and detach from the amplifier unit that serves as the permanently installed base in the vehicle. Removal of the bass enclosure provides bonus cargo room when needed.
- Built-in 140 watt RMS Class D amplifier
- The amplifier provides matched electronics and is optimized for BassPro Micro subwoofer characteristics and enclosure acoustics. Class D operation also means the amplifier runs cooler and draws less current from the vehicle electrical system.
- High- and Low-level Inputs
- The BassPro Micro system is designed to be compatible with nearly every type of car audio system. It has speaker-level inputs for factory OEM systems or RCA line-level inputs for high-end aftermarket systems. BassPro Micro also has four channel high level inputs to ensure non-fading bass.
- Audio Detect and Remote In
- The BassPro MIcro has an audio detect circuit that allows the subwoofer to turn-on and timeout to standby mode. Timeout mode is fixed at 3 minutes. (The system has a relatively slow time constant to avoid unintentional turn-on.) An automatic audio sense circuit turns the amplifier on whenever it detects an audio signal. There is a switch to disable audio sense when use of a remote turn-on wire is preferred.
- Daisy Chain Connection
- For an even more dramatic bass enhancement, two BassPro Micros can be daisy chained together by simply using standard 3.5 interconnects. There is no need to run additional wiring.
- Input sensitivity, Crossover Frequency, Bass EQ and Phase adjustments
- There is an array of controls that give you the ability to fine-tune 。 BassPro Micro's performance based on vehicle type, placement and taste: The input sensitivity control allows you to set maximum system signal without excessive clipping or distorted bass response. The crossover frequency control enables you to dial-in the correct frequency for your vehicle. The bass EQ control can boost your bass response by as much as 9dB. The phase switch allows you to get proper phase alignment between the subwoofer and main speakers regardless of speaker location in the vehicle. The overall result is distortion-free low-frequency response for all types of music.
Manuals & Downloads:
- Dimensions (L x W x H)
- 16-3/16" x 7" x 10-7/8" (411mm x 177mm x 275mm)
- Maximum Current Draw
- Quiescent Current Draw
- Input Sensitivity
- 0.05V – 2.0V Low-Level Input; 0.5V – 20V High-Level Input
- Amplifier Power
- 140W RMS
- Driver Complement
- 8"(200mm) Woofer
- Crossover Frequency
- 50Hz – 120Hz
- Crossover Slope
- Bass Boost
- 0dB to + 9dB @ 65Hz
Search Result For ""