HKTS 9Details https://uk.harmanaudio.com/HKTS+9BQ%2F230.html
Item# HKTS 9BQ/230
Additional InformationThe Harman Kardon HKTS 9 speaker package is compact enough to fit comfortably in even modest-sized rooms, but it delivers the kind of highimpact, 5.1-channel sound that you associate with your favourite cineplex. Engineered for optimal performance, the dual midrange centre speaker, powerful satellites and down-firing, 200-watt powered subwoofer work together to envelop you in a realistic, 360-degree soundscape that includes plenty of deep, satisfying bass. With all the colour-coded wiring and wall brackets you’ll need for virtually any installation, the HKTS 9 takes the complexity and guesswork out of the home theatre equation.
You don’t need a cavernous hall to enjoy great movie sound at home.
At a Glance:
Complete 5.1-channel home theater surround-sound system
Voice-matched, two-way, 80W satellite speakers
Powerful, down-firing, 200W subwoofer
Stunning modern design
Bass-boost controls and phase switches for subwoofer
Magnetically shielded loudspeaker components
LFE (low-frequency effects) input connector
Upgradable to 7.1 channels
Harman/Kardon sound: A legacy of achievement
Harman Kardon sound: A legacy of achievement
What's in the box:
4 SAT-TS7satellite speakers for front left/right and surround left/right channels
1 CEN-TS7 center-channel speaker
1 HKTS210SUB powered subwoofer
4 wall-mount brackets for satellite speakers
1 wall-mount bracket for center-channel speaker
1 20' (6m) combination LFE and trigger cable for connection to subwoofer
3 20' (6m) color-coded speaker cables for center speakers and front satellites
2 40' (12m) color-coded speaker cables for rear satellites
- Complete 5.1-channel home theater surround-sound system
- As a complete home theater package, the HKTS 9 has everything you need – including satellite bases, wall-mounting hardware and all necessary cables – in one box. And by including removable shelf-mount stands and wall-mount brackets for the satellite and center speakers, the system offers you great flexibility for installing the speakers in different locations.
- Voice-matched, two-way, 80W satellite speakers
- The HKTS 9 system’s five voice-matched satellite speakers with 3-inch (75-millimeter) midrange drivers and 1/2-inch (13 millimeter) high-frequency tweeters are engineered to work together to produce a rich, realistic, all-encompassing sonic performance with convincing sound effects. You can even place these video-shielded speakers near your TV without causing magnetic interference.
- Powerful, down-firing, 200W subwoofer
- The HKTS 9’s 200-watt down-firing subwoofer with an 8-inch (200-millimeter) driver offers deep, authoritative low-frequency realism that lends a richness and believability to whatever imagery you’re seeing on screen – while remaining surprisingly unimposing off screen. While viewing an action film, you hear every crash, bang and boom the soundtrack has to offer.
- Stunning modern design
- The HKTS 9 system represents a décor-friendly complement to any entertainment center or home theater. Its contemporary styling incorporates glossy, black accents, polished surfaces and elegant symmetry – elements that are clearly part of the rich Harman Kardon® design heritage. The system’s compact, unobtrusive dimensions offer virtually unlimited installation options.
- Bass-boost controls and phase switches for subwoofer
- Controls on the HKTS 9’s 200-watt subwoofer let you fine-tune its bass output for your personal taste and room acoustics. Bass-boost and phase switches also allow you to optimize the subwoofer’s performance, depending upon where you place the speakers. A subwoofer properly in phase with the satellite speakers generates clear, and lifelike sounds for instruments such as drums, piano and plucked strings.
- Magnetically shielded loudspeaker components
- Unshielded loudspeaker components can upset the magnetic field in a conventional TV, resulting in visible color shifts and possible long-term damage. But the HKTS 9’s magnetically shielded loudspeaker components can deliver high-quality, high-performance results even when you place them near a TV.
- LFE (low-frequency effects) input connector
- The HKTS 9 includes an LFE (low-frequency effects) input connector that bypasses the subwoofer’s internal, low-pass crossover. As a result, you can use a receiver/processor’s dedicated subwoofer output to provide enhanced low-end performance.
- Upgradable to 7.1 channels
- If you want to move beyond the all-encompassing power of this 5.1-channel surround-sound system, you can easily add a pair of front-height or rear-channel surround loudspeakers – and hence unleash the 7.1-channel capability of your HKTS 9 system. The 7.1 surround-sound format elevates the impact of your entertainment experience with a richer, more thorough soundstage.
- Upgradable to 7.1 channels
- If you want to move beyond the all-encompassing power of this 5.1-channel surround-sound system, you can easily add a pair of front-height or rear-channel surround loudspeakers – and hence unleash the 7.1-channel capability of your HKTS 9BQ system. The 7.1 surround-sound format elevates the impact of your entertainment experience with a richer, more thorough soundstage.
- Energy-saving features
- To adhere to European guidelines, the HKTS 9BQ system uses low standby-power consumption – less than 1 watt – and includes a number of energy-efficient features. For example, an auto-power on/off function automatically controls the subwoofer in response to a relayed voltage or an audio input signal. (If the subwoofer receives no audio signal for 15 minutes, the subwoofer automatically shuts off.) By meeting such “green” standards, this speaker system keeps sound quality high – and your power bill low.
Manuals & Downloads:
- Frequency response
- 45Hz – 20kHz (–6dB)
- 86dB @ 2.83V/1 meter
- Enclosure Type
- 1kg (2.2 lb)
- Satellite Sensitivity
- 86dB @ 1watt
- Speaker Sensitivity
- 86dB (2.83V/1m)
- Satellite Nominal Impedance
- 8 ohms
- Speaker Nominal Impedance
- 8 ohms
- Subwoofer Maximum Recommended Amplifier Power
- 200 watts RMS
- Frequency Response
- 45Hz - 20kHz (-6dB)
- Satellite Maximum Recommended Amplifier Power
- Speaker High-Frequency Transducer
- 3/4" dome, video-shielded
- Speaker Midrange Transducer
- Dual 3" drivers, video-shielded
- Subwoofer Weight (lb)
- Satellite Width (mm)
- Subwoofer Height (in)
- Speaker Width (in)
- Subwoofer Width (mm)
- Speaker Height (mm)
- Satellite Depth (in)
- Subwoofer Width (in)
- Satellite Width (in)
- Speaker Depth (mm)
- Satellite Height (mm)
- Satellite Height (in)
- Satellite Depth (mm)
- Subwoofer Weight (kg)
- Speaker Depth (in)
- Speaker Width (mm)
- Subwoofer Depth (in)
- Subwoofer Depth (mm)
- Satellite Weight (lb)
- Speaker Weight (kg)
- Satellite Weight (kg)
- Subwoofer Height (mm)
- Speaker Weight (lb)
- Speaker Height (in)
Satellite Speaker Specifications:
- Satellite Wall-Mount Capable
- Satellite Midrange Transducer
- 3" driver, video shielded
- Satellite High-Frequency Transducer
- 1/2" (12mm) dome, video shielded
HKTS 9 is rated out of 5 by 33.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Dave123 from Great Sound! Very impressed with the quality/value I purchased this to replace a Bose 5.1 Lifestyle System. I did not have any experience with HK products but all the reviews were positive. I purchased this refurbished from HK and when I unpackaged it everything looked new! I hooked this up to a 5.1 Pioneer Receiver and wow was I impressed. This is perfect for watching movies or listening to music. The sound is crips and clear and the surround sound makes you feel like your at the movie theatre. The 200w Subwoofer is really powerful. Really pumps out the base. The complete package includes wire and wall mounts which makes it a very easy setup. Thanks Harmon Kardon! Looking to purchase another system for my family room.
Date published: 2017-02-04
Rated 5 out of 5 by Marcusmr from Great Sound I bought this two weeks ago and I could not be more pleased with the sound. It is absolutely incredible.
Date published: 2018-01-11
Rated 5 out of 5 by Ssbatt from Home theater system with receiver Excellent sound. We have tv blue ray cable box and iPhones all synced to Bluetooth. Love it.
Date published: 2017-05-30
Rated 5 out of 5 by osiris111 from A year with the HKTS 9 in College As a college student who likes to go out and fellow musician, I love music. I originally had two sets of Soundsticks, and considering their size and price, they performed admirably. Then last winter when looking for a nice portable speaker for a present, I noticed this speaker set on sale. Very on sale. At that point it decided it was time to dip my toes into the audiophile world, and i was not disappointed. i bought a decent intro 700W Sony receiver, and with these speakers wow was I impressed. The difference between a L/R system to surround sound is incredible. Loud music, movies and videogames all sounded great. When i'd have a party in my room and the music was especially loud the sub would distort a little bit, but for $160, this system can't be beat. I then bought a Klipsch R-125W sub and the sound was perfect. If you're looking to join the surround sound club this is a great place to start.
Date published: 2017-05-18
Rated 5 out of 5 by Rashpal from Great Features Great Features , great Sound , great value and affordable.
Date published: 2017-01-13
Rated 5 out of 5 by dtibbs23 from Excellent sound Bought about a 3 weeks ago. set up was easy. messed around with the speakers a bit to get the rights sound. The sound is crisp and the bass is surprising.
Date published: 2017-11-21
Rated 5 out of 5 by DsmMovieWatcher from Excellent value These speakers are an excellent value for the high quality of the sound they produce. The adjustable range of the subwoofer is also excellent. I rated these speakers 5 stars...and I never give products 5 stars!
Date published: 2017-04-03
Rated 5 out of 5 by Rod T from Budget very small GO Big with HKTS 9 this was the best buy of 2016 for me I would advise anyone on a small budget to buy these speakers at the price you can't go wrong
Date published: 2016-12-30
I have purchased this product the hkts9 +avr142 connected to satellite with an optical fiber cable which is perfect The problem is that; I hear nasty buzz from the subwoofer and its descents by raising volume of the subwoofer Do you have any idea?
Hi! We would like to work with you directly to help you with your issue. Please submit a case request at email@example.com or phone number: +97148873336.
Date published: 2018-06-28
I have purchased this product HKTS 9 and have got it to India. Can you let me know the exact power consumption of the system in Amps or Volts?
The HKTS 9's (subwoofer) power consumption is AC 100–120V, 50/60 Hz, 200W (USA). You may need to use a 220V to 120V step down voltage transformer/converter to be able to use the product, if it was purchased within the US.
Date published: 2018-06-06
Hallo. Kann man das HKTS 9 System und den AVR 151S Verstärker zusammen verwenden?
Hallo, vielen Dank für Ihr Interesse an unseren Produkten. Ja, Sie können definitiv das HKTS9 Surround-Set mit dem AVR151S verwenden. Wir würden jedoch den AVR161S oder AVR171S mit dem HKTS9 empfehlen, da beide Empfänger ein bisschen mehr Leistung liefern, was mit dem HKTS9 Surround-Set problemlos bewältigt werden kann. Wenn Sie sich für den AVR171S entscheiden, können Sie auch zwei weitere Satellitenlautsprecher hinzufügen (erhältlich bei unseren autorisierten Servicepartnern als Ersatzteile), um eine 7.1-Surround-Umgebung zu erstellen. Bitte kontaktieren Sie unseren Kundensupport für weitere Informationen.
Date published: 2018-05-08
je voudrais acheter ce kit mais est ce que il va marcher sans rien d'autre ou il faut que j'achéte un empli
Bonjour Merci pour votre commentaire. Oui en effet, il vous faut un amplificateur, ce n'est qu'un système d'enceinte. Au sein de la gamme, par exemple l'AVR 161 est compatible avec le système.
Date published: 2018-05-05
I am not able to connect the HS300 Unit to my TV i want TV out out in Home theater System.
We would like to work with you directly. Please submit a case request at https://www.harmankardon.com/support-contact.html and the Customer Service Team will be more than happy to assist you.
Date published: 2018-04-08
Hello! I've recently bought hkts 9bq with avr 161s. I have an issue with my subwoofer, once it's turned on via triggering signal from the AVR, the subwoofer produces a constant "beep" sound. If I switch it of and back on, everything works perfectly then.
We would like to work with you directly to help with your inquiry. Please submit a case request at https://www.harmankardon.com/support-contact.html and the Customer Service Team will be more than happy to assist you.
Date published: 2018-03-15
I have HKTS 9 BQ 5.1 home theater system with one of the Satellite speakers having a damage exterior on the back right. Can I move this speakers to the front and replace that location with the front speakers? Looking for inter changeabilitky.
Yes, you can use them as front speakers without any problems.
Date published: 2018-02-20
I’m trying to get longer wires for the satellite speakers, what gauge should i get ? 16? 14?
You can either get 14-16 gauge wires to extend your speaker connection.
Date published: 2018-02-20
Search Result For ""