SoundSticks WirelessDetails https://uk.harmanaudio.com/harman-kardon/SOUNDSTICKS+WIRELESS.html
Item# SOUNDSTICKS WIRELESS
Additional InformationBeautiful sound requires no wires. For nearly 60 years, Harman Kardon® engineers have designed some of the world’s most sought-after speaker and amplification systems for home and car audio – including the SoundSticks® 2.1-channel desktop speakers, the only audio system to become a permanent fixture at the New York City Museum of Modern Art (MoMA). In a continuing effort to make their best even better, Harman Kardon engineers have now upgraded that same work of art into a wireless incarnation: the SoundSticks Wireless. Stepping up its ability to deliver exceptional audio in a beautiful package, the SoundSticks Wireless features a six-inch (160-millimeter) subwoofer, eight full-range drivers, 40 watts of amplification, touch controls for volume and muting, and a 1/8-inch (3.5-millimeter) audio connection for compatibility to various devices – and it also has the added benefit of integrated Bluetooth® technology. So whether you’re working away at your desk or comfortably lounging on the sofa across the room, you can still experience the same breathtaking sound from music, movies, games and podcasts from any Bluetooth-enabled device – be it your phone, tablet, MP3 player or computer. The SoundSticks Wireless is truly performance at its finest.
Dazzlingly realistic sound meets stunning visual design. Three-piece wireless speaker system with Bluetooth connectivity. • 40 watts of amplification for rich, realistic sound • Wireless Bluetooth audio streaming from your tablet, phone, MP3 player and laptop • HARMAN TrueStream ensures the highest quality sound no matter the application or source device Beautiful sound requires no wires. Praised for its illustrious design, the Harman Kardon® SoundSticks® speaker and subwoofer system became a milestone in design history when it joined the permanent collection at New York City’s Museum of Modern Art (MoMA). Now an improved incarnation, the SoundSticks Wireless, delivers the same visual appeal plus integrated Bluetooth® technology. You still get the same breathtaking sound and eye-catching design, only now you can stream audio from Bluetooth-enabled devices. Featuring a six-inch subwoofer, eight full-range drivers, 40 watts of amplification and built-in Bluetooth technology, the 2.1-channel multimedia powerhouse brings new excitement to music, games and movies.
At a Glance:
40 watts of amplification
Bluetooth audio streaming
Awe-inspiring industrial design
1/8" (3.5mm) stereo audio connection
Touch controls for volume and mute
6" (160mm) down-firing subwoofer with volume control
Eight full-range transducers
Easy-to-adjust satellite speakers
Harman Kardon sound: A legacy of achievement
What's in the box:
2 Harman Kardon SoundSticks satellite speakers
1 Harman Kardon SoundSticks subwoofer
1 AC plug
- 40 watts of amplification
- Technically, the SoundSticks Wireless system is “multimedia,”but once you hear it perform, you’ll realize that it could easily become yourprimary audio system. With 40 watts of amplification producing rich, realisticsound, the SoundSticks Wireless offers strong bass output that will make allyour music sound great – no matter what source is generating the music. Andwith the SoundSticks Wireless’ down-firing subwoofer amplifiers matched to itssatellite speakers, you can rest assured that each speaker will get exactlywhat it needs to deliver consistent, optimal performance.
- Bluetooth audio streaming
- Let’s face it, most of our audio devices are Bluetooth-capable.And we’re not using them just for music; we’re watching movies, playing gamesand accessing social content. Using advanced HARMAN TrueStream™ wirelesstechnology, you can connect your Bluetooth-enabled devices such as your tablet,phone, MP3 player and laptop to get the best possible wireless sound qualityfrom all of your audio, not just your music. And it automatically switches tothe Bluetooth system when your audio device is connected and playing. Sowhether you’re working away at the desk or streaming music while lounging onyour comfy sofa across the room, you’ll still experience the same high-qualityHarman Kardon sound you’ve come to love.
- HARMAN TrueStream
- HARMAN TrueStream is our guarantee that you will experience thebest possible listening experience when streaming wirelessly via Bluetoothtechnology. Because there are many connectivity options when it comes toBluetooth technology, our engineers always use the most current and mostadvanced. This method ensures the highest quality sound no matter theapplication or source device.
- Awe-inspiring industrial design
- Few multimedia sound systems can boast that their predecessor ispart of the permanent collection at New York City’s Museum of Modern Art(MoMA), but that’s exactly the claim the SoundSticks Wireless speaker systemcan make. Taking its older sibling’s celebrated design even further, the newSoundSticks Wireless’s look is cutting edge, with a modern industrial-designaesthetic, elegant black accents and a luminescent white LED glow. And thoughthe SoundSticks Wireless system may look like a visitor from the future withits transparent speaker covers, its exceptional performance makes it a morethan worthy successor to the original, famous SoundSticks system.
- 1/8" (3.5mm) stereo audio connection
- Though you keep plenty of songs on your Bluetooth devices, thatdoesn’t mean that all of your music is there. So we’ve ensured the SoundSticksWireless’s compatibility with other sound sources. Thanks to its 1/8-inch(3.5-millimeter) stereo audio connection, you can use the SoundSticks Wirelessspeakers with nearly any device that has stereo line-level outputs. By offeringyou this user-friendly option, the SoundSticks Wireless is more than just agorgeous addition to your desktop, bookshelf or entertainment center. It alsokeeps your life simple with a maximum of connection options – and a bare minimumof wiring.
- Touch controls for volume and mute
- The SoundSticks Wireless system makes it easy for you tointeract with its subwoofer and satellite-speaker “sticks,” offering sensitivetouch controls for raising, lowering or muting the system volume. By respondingto the gentle touch of your fingertip, this intuitive design feature makes yourSoundSticks Wireless system easy to operate and keeps this work of audio art inthe best possible condition.
- 6" (160mm) down-firing subwoofer with volume control
- In addition to 40 watts of amplification, the SoundSticksWireless system also features a 6-inch (160-millimeter) down-firing subwooferwith volume control. By aiming sound down instead of sideways, your subwoofermakes your system less susceptible to adverse room variables – and gives youconsistent performance. The subwoofer also has a flared port that reduces portnoise during high-volume audio passages. This feature helps you tailor soundlevels based on your room’s specifications as well as your own listeningpreferences.
- Eight full-range transducers
- Harman Kardon products have a rich history of beautifullyengineered sound. The SoundSticks Wireless system is no different, coming witheight full-range transducers (four in each satellite speaker) and deftlyfilling your room with great sound while increasing your power handling andaudio output. With low distortion and high sound quality, the SoundSticksWireless speakers ensure that you’ll hear music or video exactly the way itscreators intended.
- Easy-to-adjust satellite speakers
- Elegant and easy to use, the SoundSticks Wireless satellitespeakers are designed to fit exactly where you want them. Aim these slim,small-footprint “sticks” at the desk where you work or at the comfy couchacross the room where you take a break; either way, the SoundSticks Wireless’s“sticks” will give you great sound.
- Harman Kardon sound: A legacy of achievement
- The SoundSticks Wireless system strikes the perfect balancebetween beautiful sound and elegant design. What’s more, it allows you toaccess all the audio on your favorite devices conveniently and without ahassle, thanks to integrated Bluetooth technology. The system lives up to apowerhouse tradition; from the world’s first stereo receiver (the Festival®TA230) to the incarnation of the SoundSticks system that has become part of thepermanent collection at New York City’s Museum of Modern Art, Harman Kardonengineers have consistently advanced the science of sound, developingmagnificent audio products that are dedicated to quality and durability and,most importantly, generating rave reviews from audiophiles.
Manuals & Downloads:
- Power Consumption
- 4W idle, 65W maximum
- Computer Speakers
- Frequency Response
- 44Hz – 20kHz
- Subwoofer Transducers
- 1" full-range per channel
- Subwoofer Width (in)
- Subwoofer Height (in)
- Subwoofer Height (mm)
- Subwoofer Width (mm)
- Subwoofer Apmlifier Output
- 10W RMS per channel
- Satellite Width (mm)
- Satellite Width (in)
- Satellite Height (in)
- Satellite Transducers
- 6" woofer
- Satellite Amplifier Output
- 20W RMS
Satellite Speaker Specifications:
- Satellite Width (mm)
- Satellite Width (in)
- Satellite Height (in)
- Satellite Transducers
- 6" woofer
- Satellite Amplifier Output
- 20W RMS
SoundSticks Wireless is rated out of 5 by 126.
Rated 5 out of 5 by kiwizulu from Fantastic System for my computer! I bought the "recertified" version of these speakers as they were within my budget. Was a little concerned as I wasn't sure what to expect from recerified stock. The product I received was in all its original packaging and as far as I could tell there was absolutely no difference to a brand new one you would pick up in store. All speakers and cables carefully wrapped and no damage/scratches, etc... Set-up was a breeze with all the included documentation and the sound quality absolutely amazing! I would definitely recommend. I hope this answers any questions first time buyers, like myself, of recertified stocks have and puts any concerns to rest.
Date published: 2017-06-15
Rated 4 out of 5 by 0007 from Beautiful design / Bold Sound I have been listening to classical and jazz on the sound sticks for a month and I am very impressed with its musicality. They fill a small room with clear crisp sound in the mid and high range and the sub woofer provides plenty of base notes. I would prefer the volume to be a dial switch and the power button to be located on the left or right channel speakers rather than on the sub woofer unit. Also the blue tooth and power on indicator lights would be better if both could be turned off for those people who want to fall asleep listing to music. That being said, I would recommend the sound sticks to anyone who appreciates design and music in the same space.
Date published: 2014-12-25
Rated 5 out of 5 by Kuba from Great for everyday use! It's amazing and simply compact system which exceed expectation (it is quite small but heavier than look). Really great for listening music, or watching show or movie with really GREAT bluetooth connect quality. Very good sound clarity, effective bass, and enough detailed in higher parts. BUT - this is no Audiophile, or HiFi system so if you expect The Old Harman Kardon Quality (HK- sorry for that) better choose something else. In Sum – Great for fun listening, Great for TV / Computer, Great for Bedroom! p.s. there is no remote control (bass or volume) but you can operate volume by bluetooth device
Date published: 2017-05-27
Rated 5 out of 5 by Trevschulze from Best speakers you can buy for under $500 I've looked at just about every available set of speakers you can buy for under $500. As a best buy employee, I have access to tons of choices and can demo any speaker system I wish. After thoroughly testing many speakers. I decided to try the HK SoundSticks. I wasn't disappointed. They offer crystal clear sound at any volume. Although there are only 2 speakers and one small sub, the 4 drivers per speaker, deliver super powerful, high quality sound. They are loud enough to full any room or small apartment. The Bluetooth has surprising range and transmits even through walls and floors. Not to mention they look absolutely stunning. The futuristic and elegant design adds class to any room. Overall an incredible system at an unbeatable price.
Date published: 2014-08-25
Rated 5 out of 5 by DrBeck from Amazing Sound and Value I am thrilled about this purchase. The sound quality is outstanding and better than I could have ever imagined! The highs are super crisp and sharp with zero distortion and the bass is better than anything of comparable size. I was concerned when I read about the relatively low output wattage but that concern proved unfounded. These speakers are more than powerful enough to fill a very large room with incredible sound. My only complaints are minor and in no way change my opinion of these fine speakers. They really could use a remote for music, but it is most inconvenient when running a TV through them, because (at least with my TV and Time Warner STB), adjusting the TV volume and muting does not affect the speakersound
Date published: 2014-11-11
Rated 5 out of 5 by Alec from Great Speakers Initially ordered these speakers due to their looks, as well as the reputation of Harmon/Kardon, and all of the great products they produce; however, I was worried about the volume as it's meant for a desk next to the computer. Once I plugged these speakers in my worries went away as my entire living room, bedroom, and kitchen filled with crystal clear sound, along with the shaking of the sub. Not only do these speakers look awesome, but their sound is even better, I would recommend to anyone on the fence about these speakers.
Date published: 2016-06-10
Rated 5 out of 5 by MrRicearonie from Great Price, Amazing Sound What can I say about the Sound Sticks besides they are amazing! Great compact design for showing them off, or hiding them behind your monitors. The Bluetooth as amazing range and clarity for a Bluetooth speaker, defiantly worth the premium over the Sound Stick III. And the sound, it is amazing what you can get from the tweeters on these speakers. Sure the mid range is not the best, but it is not the worst. The sub is nice and subby and the audio clarity is top notch. Good jib Harmon Kardon!
Date published: 2015-08-31
Rated 4 out of 5 by JamesJ from Great sound, some security issues Have had these speakers for a couple years. They sound great and very easy to use. My only issue with them is the bluetooth discovery feature is always turned on. Living in an apartment, I've had neighbors randomly connect to these speakers and start playing music, videos, etc through them because there is no need to enter a bluetooth code to pair with these speakers. Unfortunately there is no way I've found to turn this off short of turning off the speakers.
Date published: 2015-12-02
Few days ago I've lost BT connection between my laptop and the speakers, and was unable to restore it by any means. It turned out an unknown device is connected and it's none of mine. How can I get rid of it and regain control over the speakers?
Thank you for taking time in sending us your query and we are sorry to hear about what you are experiencing with the Soundsticks Wireless .I noticed that you are in Poland, if your product is within the manufacturer's warranty, you may contact our EMEA Team via email at firstname.lastname@example.org and the Customer Service team will be more than happy to further assist you.
Date published: 2017-11-12
Hi I was Wondering what the soundsticks are made out of. I am looking for speakers for my bedroom room and was with ones are the best for this.
The SoundSticks Wireless is made out of clear acrylic.
Date published: 2017-11-09
Hallo, unterstützen die SoundStick Wireless aptX und AAC Bluetooth Codecs? Bzw. ist das eingebaut?
Nein, die SoundSticks Wireless unterstützten kein aptx oder AAC.
Date published: 2017-11-16
Can it connect to TV using wire?
Unfortunately , SoundSticks wireless is wireless so it cannot be connected through wire. Feel free to try the Soundsticks 3 for wired connection.
Date published: 2017-11-04
Ich beabsichtige den Anschluss an den Fernseher als kleine 2.1 Anlage zu nutzen. Wie kann erreicht werden, dass die Boxen betriebsbereit sich sobald der TV startet und wie verhalten sich die Boxen nach Abschalten des TV.
Die SoundSticks Wireless sind nicht für die Verwendung als 2.1-System ausgelegt. Die einzige Möglichkeit, die Soundsticks Wireless mit einem Fernsehgerät zu verbinden, ist via AUX-Kabel, welches nur ein 2.1 system simuliert.
Date published: 2017-11-01
Bonjour, j'ai acheté cette enceinte il y a 3 semaines et depuis quelque jours, le son crash beaucoup lorsque j'utilise l'option bluetooth. J'ai déjà refait tous les branchement sans amélioration. J'aimerais savoir pourquoi et avoir une solution merci.
Bonjour, Merci pour votre commentaire. Vous devez vous assurer que le volume de votre téléphone est au maximum, puis réglez le volume sur les Soundsticks. Si cela ne vous aide toujours pas, n'hésitez pas à contacter notre service client ici: https://www.harmanaudio.fr/support-knowledgebase.html.
Date published: 2017-11-01
L'une (puis deux) des 4 broches du connecteur mini-DIN reliant le satellite droit (et donc les boutons + et - du volume) au caisson s'est cassé. Désormais mon Sounsticks wireless n'émet plus de son (très faible du moins), avez-vous une solution?
Bonjour Monsieur, Merci pour votre commentaire. Un de nos agents va vous contacter par email afin de pouvoir trouver une solution à votre problème.
Date published: 2017-10-31
Hallo,ich möchte wissen,was "generalüberholt" bedeutet,ist es ein gebraucht Geräte oder?Und was ist der Unterschied zwischen es und eine normale Gräte?Vielen danke!
Der einzige Unterschied zu neuen Produkten ist, dass generalüberholte zu uns zurück geschickt wurden von unseren Händlern. Nachdem wir sie ausführlich überprüft haben, bieten wir sie zu einem günstigeren Preis an, da die Produkte kleine kosmetische Fehler aufweisen können. In ihrer Funktionalität unterscheiden sie sich jedoch nicht. Auch die Garantie ist die selbe wie für neue Produkte.
Date published: 2017-11-14
Search Result For ""