Additional InformationHead’s are going to turn when they hear the sound that pumps through the JBL GX Series speakers. But get in and “whoa!” they look incredible. Designed to fit most factory specs, the GX series flaunt a new HARMAN-proprietary tweeter deflector, they’re individually voiced, and have three-ohm voice coils for optimal power distribution. Add Plus One™ woofer cones, edge-driven soft dome tweeters and an ogle-worthy design, and you’ve got a speaker that does much more than deliver killer sound.
Trend-setting speakers that deliver high-fidelity sound you’d expect from JBL — great for those who want a superior audio experience while upgrading the style throughout their car’s interior.
At a Glance:
OEM-level reliability testing
Plus One™ Woofer Cones
Three-ohm DCR Voice Coils
Frequency Response Up to 21kHz
HARMAN-Proprietary Tweeter Deflector
Edge-Driven Soft Dome Tweeter
External crossover housing
What's in the box:
1 pair of speakers
- Plus One™ Woofer Cones
- Harman’s patented (US patent #7,548,631) Plus One™ polypropylene cones provide more overall speaker-cone area than other cones in its class — the result is higher sensitivity, increased low-frequency output and greater musical character.
- Edge-Driven Soft Dome Tweeter
- Soft dome tweeters deliver a smooth high-frequency response and an increased power handling for highs and mids, which equates to more lifelike sound from vocals, cymbals, brass instruments and pianos.
- Three-ohm DCR Voice Coils
- The majority of factory-speaker wiring is so thin that it can’t draw the necessary power for great sound. With low-impedance, three-ohm voice coils, the GX Series speakers can pull more power from the amplifier, which means a clearer, richer sound for the listener.
- Frequency Response Up to 21kHz
- Hear what you’ve been missing — the JBL GX Series offers a frequency response that delivers the full-range response associated with exceptional sound.
- Individually Voiced
- For most brands, off-the-shelf speakers and a cursory approval of frequency response curves are good enough. That’s not the case with JBL. We don’t only listen to our speakers against the competition — we voice them against each other to ensure each line has the consistent JBL sound signature that’s known and sought out by those who care about their audio. This is just part of an extensive development process undertaken by some of the best transducer engineers in the world to provide the finest listening experience at any price point.
- HARMAN-Proprietary Tweeter Deflector
- Acting as a waveguide, the tweeter deflector allows for an angled, rotating speaker, which optimizes the off-axis sound performance. Because all cars are designed differently, this allows impeccable sound to travel throughout all locations in the cabin.
- External Crossover Housing
- The GX component systems feature external crossover housings, which provide space for sophisticated circuits including an adjustable tweeter level control and advanced tweeter protection.
- Affordable Pricing
- The JBL GX Series are all designed to give audio enthusiasts more boom for the buck — while they maintain a conservative price point, there is never a compromise in sound.
- OEM-Level Reliability Testing
- JBL tests every speaker design to the same rigid specifications as the automakers, subjecting them to extreme conditions that would break lesser speakers. We freeze them, bake them, shake them, blast them with ultraviolet light and drive them at full power for days to make sure your audio investment lasts for years.
Plus One® Technology
Plus One carbon-injected cones provide more overall speaker-cone area than other cones in its class.
Manuals & Downloads:
- 3-1/2” coaxial car audio loudspeaker
- Frequency Response
- 90Hz – 21kHz
- Nominal Impedance
- 2.3 ohms
- Power Handling (Peak)
- 75 Watts
GX302 is rated out of 5 by 6.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Bradley from These speakers are excellent. The improvement I've seen over my stock speakers has been excellent. They have significantly improved the clarity in the high range and likely the middle too. I hesitate to make an overly bold statement on the middle range because I swapped all 6 of the speakers and bought the GX602s as well, which likely contribute significantly to the middle range improvement as well. Obviously being such a small speaker, the lows are basically non-existent, but that is to be expected with what amounts to basically a tweeter. Overall, it was well worth the purchase. I am running a stock receiver unit and have still been blown away by the improvement in quality.
Date published: 2017-02-26
Rated 5 out of 5 by AH17 from Great! Replaced all the speakers in my car with JBL - Club 6520 in the back, GX600C for the front with the GX302 for the mids. With the exception of the Club, all of these speakers were a significant upgrade to the system. Very clean sound with no distortion.
Date published: 2017-03-15
Rated 5 out of 5 by BillL from Great sound Great sound,look great ,too bad l covered them with my grills, thay seam durable .
Date published: 2016-01-05
Rated 5 out of 5 by James B from GX302. 2016 Toyota Highlander These were an outstanding replacement for the stock speakers. Out performed the JUL stock dash speakers by far. Extremely happy with my purchase! Fast shipment, great price, wonderful customer service. THANKS YOU
Date published: 2016-12-12
Rated 5 out of 5 by MB1981 from Great Quality!!! Great quality used as a replacement for my center channel.
Date published: 2016-03-10
Rated 5 out of 5 by Kronk from Xtra clean These are very crisp, clean high end and mid-range speakers. Be careful not to over do it and turn it up too loud. They will deliver "the truth".
Date published: 2015-12-19
Search Result For ""