Additional InformationHead’s are going to turn when they hear the sound that pumps through the JBL GX Series speakers. But get in and “whoa!” they look incredible. Designed to fit most factory specs, the GX series flaunt a new HARMAN-proprietary tweeter deflector, they’re individually voiced, and have three-ohm voice coils for optimal power distribution. Add Plus One™ woofer cones, edge-driven soft dome tweeters and an ogle-worthy design, and you’ve got a speaker that does much more than deliver killer sound.
The component loudspeakers, GX600C, come with high frequency switch (+/- 3dB) on the cross-over filter.
At a Glance:
OEM-level reliability testing
Plus One™ Woofer Cones
Three-ohm DCR Voice Coils
Frequency Response Up to 21kHz
HARMAN-Proprietary Tweeter Deflector
Edge-Driven Soft Dome Tweeter
External crossover housing
What's in the box:
Tweeter flat mounting cups
Tweeter mounting screws
1 pair of grilles
1 pair of speakers
1 pair of tweeters
Tweeter angled mounting cups
- Plus One™ Woofer Cones
- Harman’s patented (US patent #7,548,631) Plus One™ polypropylene cones provide more overall speaker-cone area than other cones in its class — the result is higher sensitivity, increased low-frequency output and greater musical character.
- Edge-Driven Soft Dome Tweeter
- Soft dome tweeters deliver a smooth high-frequency response and an increased power handling for highs and mids, which equates to more lifelike sound from vocals, cymbals, brass instruments and pianos.
- Three-ohm DCR Voice Coils
- The majority of factory-speaker wiring is so thin that it can’t draw the necessary power for great sound. With low-impedance, three-ohm voice coils, the GX Series speakers can pull more power from the amplifier, which means a clearer, richer sound for the listener.
- Frequency Response Up to 21kHz
- Hear what you’ve been missing — the JBL GX Series offers a frequency response that delivers the full-range response associated with exceptional sound.
- Individually Voiced
- For most brands, off-the-shelf speakers and a cursory approval of frequency response curves are good enough. That’s not the case with JBL. We don’t only listen to our speakers against the competition — we voice them against each other to ensure each line has the consistent JBL sound signature that’s known and sought out by those who care about their audio. This is just part of an extensive development process undertaken by some of the best transducer engineers in the world to provide the finest listening experience at any price point.
- HARMAN-Proprietary Tweeter Deflector
- Acting as a waveguide, the tweeter deflector allows for an angled, rotating speaker, which optimizes the off-axis sound performance. Because all cars are designed differently, this allows impeccable sound to travel throughout all locations in the cabin.
- External Crossover Housing
- The GX component systems feature external crossover housings, which provide space for sophisticated circuits including an adjustable tweeter level control and advanced tweeter protection.
- Affordable Pricing
- The JBL GX Series are all designed to give audio enthusiasts more boom for the buck — while they maintain a conservative price point, there is never a compromise in sound.
- OEM-Level Reliability Testing
- JBL tests every speaker design to the same rigid specifications as the automakers, subjecting them to extreme conditions that would break lesser speakers. We freeze them, bake them, shake them, blast them with ultraviolet light and drive them at full power for days to make sure your audio investment lasts for years.
Manuals & Downloads:
- Car Component System
- Frequency Response
- 50Hz – 21kHz
- Power Handling (Peak)
- Nominal Impedance
- 2.3 ohms
GX600C is rated out of 5 by 8.
Rated 5 out of 5 by yomonaco from Excelent. JBL best sound allways Great speakers with OEM Stereo just Ok. But with an AMP they are GREAT!. I have a JBL GX-A604 Amp, with 2 channels to this speakers and 2 bridge to a woofer with the Peugeot 208 OEM System (Speaker leve input) and it sound AMAZING very clear detail sound with decent volumen.
Date published: 2017-09-13
Rated 5 out of 5 by Fung from JBL GX600C This is very good cars speaker The sound quality is very good and sweet tenor voice strong clear bass Value for money
Date published: 2015-04-15
Rated 5 out of 5 by TammyRan1981 from great quality I bought this a whiles back and just started to use it. I am not disappointed [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
Date published: 2017-04-17
Rated 5 out of 5 by allen0214 from excellent product Very impressed with the way they perform. Awesome sound, clear highs and strong Mids. Really love them
Date published: 2015-02-19
Rated 5 out of 5 by AH17 from Solid upgrade... Replaced all the speakers in my car with JBL - Club 6520 in the back, GX600C for the front with the GX302 for the mids. With the exception of the Club, all of these speakers were a significant upgrade to the system. Very clean sound with no distortion.
Date published: 2017-03-15
Rated 5 out of 5 by luuk from GX600C geweldigen kwaliteit en ziet er ook nog eens goed uit
Date published: 2016-02-20
Rated 4 out of 5 by 61Michi from Gute Preis Leistung Habe generalüberholtes Set für Skoda Fabia III gekauft und von Fachbetrieb einbauen lassen. Fazit: deutliche Aufwertung ggü. der Standardlautsprecher allerdings ist eine entsprechende Dämpfung der Türen Voraussetzung für einen guten Klang. Mit den neuen Lautsprechern kann die Serienanlage jetzt fast bis Anschlag ohne verzerren aufgedreht werden. Allerdings fehlt den Lautsprechern etwas der Tiefgang im Bassbereich. Aber zaubern können auch die Profis von JBL nicht. Alles in allen eine klare Empfehlung vor allem in Relation zum Kaufpreis.
Date published: 2017-02-06
Rated 5 out of 5 by Popeye1 from megaobergeil Jbl gx600c!!! Das ist der absolute Hammer! ! Ich bekomme nicht genug von denen. Habe mir 2 Stück eingebaut. Die reichen und machen extra subwoofer absolut überflüssig. Ich weiß schon warum ich seit 20 Jahren jbl treu geblieben bin..... danke macht weiter so
Date published: 2016-09-06
Search Result For ""