Reflect Mini BTDetails https://uk.harmanaudio.com/jbl/REFLECT+MINI+BT.html
At a Glance:
Highly Reflective Cable
What's in the Box:
1 pair of JBL Reflect Mini BT wireless sport earphones
3 button in-line control
2 sizes of ergonomic sport ear-tips
2 sizes of regular ear-tips
1 Quick Start Guide
1 Safety Sheet
1 x Micro USB Cable
- Lightweight design
- As the lightest JBL Bluetooth sport earphone, the Reflect Mini BT provides long lasting comfort during a variety of athletic activities.
- Built-In Microphone
- Easily answer calls with crystal clear sound and remarkable convenience.
- Sweat proof
- Confidently ramp up your workouts to maximum levels knowing that the Reflect Mini BT are not only IPX-4 water resistant but can be easily cleaned.
- Ergonomic ear-tips
- Designed to stay securely in place during rigorous exercise.
- Highly Reflective Cable
- Designed for ultimate visibility at night.
- Bluetooth Wireless
- Designed for freedom during exercise.
Highly Reflective Cable
Brightly-reflective cord design for ultimate comfort and visibility at night.
Sweat-ProofThe rugged sweat-proof design is ready for anything and delivers on JBL's legendary sound with no-compromise.
Features a rechargeable battery for convenient portability and extended playback time.
Allows you to wirelessly stream music through any Bluetooth enabled device.
The built-in microphone allows you to answer calls without skipping a beat.
Manuals & Downloads:
- Frequency response
- 5.8mm dynamic drivers
- Built in microphone
- Built-in Playback Controls
- Reflective Cable
- Remote control in cable
Because of the buttons being so far to the left side of the wire, as I'm running, it weighs to that side causing it to lay on my face and it bothers me a little. Any suggestions for wear or is that just what's going to happen?
My JBL simply stops working in the middle of my running exercise (of course I'm sweating). I gave it full charge and it stopped working after 40min, so I had to finish without any music, and it didn't reconnect to my phone for aprox. 30min. What's wrong?
Kan je douchen met de oortjes
1. It does not remain turned on at 30% battery level which is very annoying. How to solve this issue. Pls help 2. Also suggest how to change name of this device as i have 2 same devices. Every time i have to check by pairing both of them one by one.
Ok so i have charged mine overnight. The blue light is on when they are plugged in but I cant get them to turn on or my device to recognize them. Suggestions?
Hi I have JBL Reflect Mini BT I bought it long time ago it was working perfectly but in one day stop changing and I try different cables to check but all the same, can you give me advices to know what the problem?? Best Regards
my speakers have been turning off without warning and the lights no longer work. If I put a needle in the small hole, is there a reset function?
Is there away get audible announcement of remaining "Listen Time" ?
Search Result For ""