Studio 270Details https://uk.harmanaudio.com/jbl/STUDIO+270.html
At a Glance:
4” and 6.5” PolyPlas drivers deliver unrivaled purity, power, and realism
1” CMMD® Lite high-frequency driver and High Definition Imaging (HDI) waveguide bring cinema-grade imaging and natural balance to your listening experience
Visually striking 21st century design features that can’t fail to seduce
What's in the Box:
Carpet Spikes x 4
JBL® Studio 270 3-way 6.5" Floorstanding Loudspeaker
- 4” and 6.5” PolyPlas drivers deliver unrivaled purity, power, and realism
- Decades of JBL acoustic research and developmenthave made their imprint. With its 4” and 6.5” PolyPlas front-firing drivers delivering unrivaled midrange accuracy and power, we’ll let a masterpiece speak for itself.
- 1” CMMD® Lite high-frequency driver and High Definition Imaging (HDI) waveguide bring cinema-grade imaging and natural balance to your listening experience
- The apex of 67 years of pioneering sound research at our JBL labs, the Studio 270 includes groundbreaking innovations like a High Definition Imaging (HDI) waveguide design and a 1” CMMD® Lite high-frequency driver in its framework. Together, these advances let you experience your sound purely and cinematically,with all its precision imaging, high-frequency detail, natural balance, and full spectrum mastery.
- Visually striking 21st century design features that can’t fail to seduce
- The JBL way is to make it look as good as it sounds. And with the Studio 270, we’ve made no exception. With 21st century elegance that incorporates soft-rounded edges, black gloss paneling, and soft-touch paint, we’ve built something that seduces the eye as much as it commands the ear.
Floorstanding design delivers big theater sound provides a true home entertainment experience.
Legendary JBL Sound
You don't have to venture far from home to experience the legendary power of the JBL sound. Complete 5.1 home theater sound. Includes 4 satellite speakers, a center channel and room-shaking subwoofer.
Sleek, Stylish Design
High-gloss finish that compliments any room in your home.
Manuals & Downloads:
- 3-way 6.5" Floorstanding Loudspeaker
- Maximum Recommended Amplifier Power
- 20 – 200W
- Frequency Response
- 45 Hz – 22 kHz
- Nominal Impedance
- 8 Ohms
- 88 dB
- Low-Frequency Transducer
- 165mm (6.5") PolyPlas low-frequency transducer
- High-Frequency Transducer
- 25mm (1") CMMD® Lite high frequency dome
- Midrange Transducer
- Single 100mm (4") PolyPlas midrange transducer
- Height (in)
- Width ( in)
- Depth (mm)
- Depth (in)
- Height (mm)
- Weight (lb)
- Weight (kg)
- Width (mm)
Control and Connection Specifications:
- Connector Type
- Dual gold-plated binding-post speaker terminals with bi-wire capability
Will the JBL Studio 270 speakers work with a MacIntosh 1700 receiver?
can i use the Harman Kardon AVR 1510S, as well as the JBL Arena Sub 100P all together for this product or JBL studio 280?
Dag mensen van JBL, ik zou graag het max. RMS-vermogen van de speakers Studio 270, 280 en 290 weten. Zie ik nergens in de gegevens staan.... Dank, Mark Werner.
Kan man lave et setup med 2x Studio 270 i front og 2x Studio 230 som baghøjtæller? Takker
hi, could you please tell me , is the price for JBL STUDIO 270 or STUDIO 290 for pair of speakers or just one speaker.
Search Result For ""