AVR 151Details https://uk.harmanaudio.com/refurbished-speakers/AVR+151.html
Item# AVR 151
Additional InformationThis 375-watt, high-performance, 5.1-channel A/V receiver makes your music, movies and shows sound better than ever. Whether it’s your Blu-ray™ player, HD cable set-top box or game console, you want the best picture quality and sound. And you need one simple way to connect them all. The Harman Kardon® AVR 151 is a 5.1-channel, networked audio/video receiver that provides you with four 3D-ready HDMI® inputs . Plug them in once, and you’re all set. With DLNA® 1.5, you can stream audio from your networked devices, and built-in vTuner™ Internet radio connects you to a whole world of online audio entertainment. Versatile and muscular, the AVR 151 can pump out up to 375 watts; with it, you’ll hear powerful audio with all the clarity you’ve come to love from Harman Kardon products. The receiver is lighter, too, thanks to HARMAN GreenEdge™ certification. You’ll experience serious power, only now in an environmentally friendly form factor. And if you’re one of those who enjoy even more control, the Harman Kardon Remote app is available for download – giving you the freedom to control your home theater experience from the comfort of your own device. Sleek, light and powerful, the Harman Kardon AVR 151 is the perfect balance between versatility and beautiful sound.
This 375-watt, high-performance, 5.1-channel A/V receiver makes your music, movies and shows sound better than ever. No matter how you plan on connecting your HD cable set-top box, Blu-ray™ player or media consoles, you want the best picture quality and sound. And simple connections. The Harman Kardon® AVR 151 is a 5.1-channel, 375-watt, networked audio/video receiver that gives you four 3D-ready HDMI® inputs – plug them in once to experience all your entertainment with precision and clarity. With DLNA® 1.5, you can stream audio from your networked devices, and built-in vTuner™ Internet radio connects you to a whole world of online audio entertainment. And thanks to HARMAN GreenEdge™ certification, it’s lightweight. You’ll experience true Harman Kardon power, only now in a more environmentally friendly form factor.
At a Glance:
Five 75-watt-per-channel amplifiers with high-performance digital power supply
DLNA 1.5 network connectivity
Built-in vTuner Internet radio
Front-panel USB port for connection to Apple products or USB sticks
Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio decoding
Four 3D-ready HDMI inputs
What's in the Box:
1 Harman Kardon AVR 151 A/V receiver
1 programmable remote control
1 AM loop antenna with 2' (0.6m) cable
1 FM antenna with 6' (1.8m) cable
2 AAA batteries
1 6' (1.8m) AC power cord
- Five 75-watt-per-channel amplifiers with high-performance digital power supply
- The AVR 151 high-performance, audio/video receiver pumps out 75 watts per channel to power a full 5.1-channel surround sound system. It can also connect to powered subwoofers to provide enhanced low-frequency performance for your music, movies, HDTV shows, sports and video games. While the amplifier retains the time-tested Harman Kardon high-current-capacity (HCC), ultrawide-bandwidth amplifier design to ensure the most accurate, dynamic sound with enhanced clarity and realism, even at the highest listening levels, a digitally based power supply gives the amplifier all the muscle it needs without the weight of traditional power-supply designs and their heavy transformers. The net result is a great-sounding product in a smaller form factor that is friendly to the environment.
- DLNA 1.5 network connectivity
- The AVR 151 is DLNA 1.5 compliant, which gives you the option to deliver audio content over your home network via of compliant devices, such as smartphones, tablets and personal computers.
- Built-in vTuner Internet radio
- The AVR 151 features vTuner Internet radio to connect you to a whole world of online audio entertainment. As soon as it’s out of the box, you can stream over-the-air radio stations from around the globe as well as stream from a wide range of Internet-only radio stations.
- Four 3D-ready HDMI inputs
- Four HDMI inputs with 3D and 30/36-bit Deep Color deliver high-definition digital video at resolutions up to 1080p with full-fidelity audio through a single cable. There is no loss of video or audio quality because of format conversion, just full-impact Hollywood excitement as its creators meant you to experience it.
- Front-panel USB port for connection to Apple products or USB sticks
- The AVR 151 gives you multiple options for audio playback with its front-panel USB port. Simply connect an iPhone, iPad or USB stick to play your stored tracks through your home entertainment system. The integrated USB port charges your iOS devices, too.
- Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio decoding
- The AVR 151 delivers high-resolution audio that matches the digital video quality of Blu-ray Disc™ formats, unlocking the full potential of movie soundtracks formatted with Dolby® TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio™ coding. No matter what mode or mood you are in, you’ll always hear audio playback at its finest.
- HARMAN GreenEdge certification
- The HARMAN GreenEdge logo assures you that the AVR 151’s design is environmentally friendly without compromising the premium performance for which HARMAN products are known. Thanks to an advanced power supply, the AVR 151 can deliver high-quality audio in a small, light chassis that uses less metal and plastic. The small design means that less fuel is used in transportation, with the end result being a lower carbon footprint.
- New, compact design
- The AVR 151 takes the award-winning Harman Kardon design look to a new level with a flush volume control and more compact design. Thanks to the light weight made possible by an advanced digital power supply, the unit weighs less without sacrificing performance so that it is the perfect match for the thin glass shelves of today’s open TV/entertainment furniture.
- Color-coded connectors and speaker terminals
- All connections on the AVR 151 are color-coded to simplify hookup and reduce errors. What could be easier?
- Multidevice, programmable remote control
- The AVR 151 simplifies your life with a programmable, infrared (IR) remote control. Its design works seamlessly with the receiver’s multilingual on-screen display, guiding you through system setup and operation with consummate ease. The multidevice remote can also control your TV, cable boxes, satellite tuners and other playback sources. For further installation flexibility, there is a 12-volt trigger output and a remote IR sensor input.
Manuals & Downloads:
- Power requirement
- 220V – 240V AC/50Hz – 60Hz
- Power consumption
- <0.5W (standby); 410W maximum
- 4.6kg (10 lb)
- Frequency range
- 87.5MHz –108.0MHz
- Signal-to-noise ratio (mono/stereo)
- Distortion (mono/stereo)
- Stereo separation
- 40dB @ 1kHz
- Selectivity (±400kHz)
Hi I have that model AVR 151. Since last week when I tried to switch on the divice the yellow light is blinging only, divice is not coming to power on mode. Kindly reply with right solution to resolve this issue
Hi Prajeesh. Please try a reset as the first step. Here is how to do it: In standby mode, press and hold the front-panel "Surround Modes" button for at least 5 seconds, until the RESET message appears on the front-panel display. Note: After performing a processor reset, wait at least 1 minute before pressing any source selector buttons. If this solves the issue, all is well. If not, next step is to disconnect everything from your receiver, even the power cord. Then re-connect the power cord, and try to switch the receiver ON again. If it now works, re-connect all your speakers and sources, one at a time, and switch the receiver ON after each one. There is a chance that the problem will suddenly reappear, and then you will know which external device is causing the problem. If it still cannot switch on, it must go to service at a repair center.
Date published: 2018-10-02
Hello. I have the HK151 and the ON / OFF buttons on the remote control do not send the signal to the receiver, even though the selected source’s button lights up. What is the problem? Should I get a replacement of the remote?
Hi Please try to press the button "AVR", before trying to power on/off the receiver with the remote control. This should work. If not, please contact our Customer Support for additional information.
Date published: 2018-08-28
What is the difference b/w AVR 151S and AVR 161S
Hi, and thank you for your interest! There are some additional features on the 161S, as well as more power. You can find all details in the owner's manuals, available for download on the Harman Kardon web shop page under each model. Here are the most important ones: 10 Watts more power per channel in 161S. 5 HDMI inputs on 161S, 4 on 151S Simpler speaker terminals for surround and center on 151S. 161S has Bluetooth input feature, 151S does not.
Date published: 2018-10-16
What is the differnce between the AVR 151 and the AVR 151S? Also are there any system updates available for this unit?
Hi The AVR151S is an upgraded version of the AVR151. Even though it has the same features, the internal components have had upgrades, such as the memory and the processor. The S in AVR151S stands for Spotify, which is the only added feature to the AVR151S. You can now use Spotify Connect on the AVR151S If you are looking for software updates for your AVR151, I would like to advise against installing these, if you do not have any issues with the AVR151. Firmware updates won't add any features, nor will it upgrade the hardware. If you however are experiencing any issues with your AVR151, please contact our Customer Support team, and they will be able to tell you if, for that specific issue, a Firmware update would solve it, or if you may need to have your AVR serviced at an Authorised Service Partner.
Date published: 2018-08-09
Kan ik de speakerset van HKTS 5 Refurbished hier goed op aansluiten?
Dag, Dank voor uw vraag. De AVR 151 en de HKTS 5 zijn volledig compatibel met elkaar. Mocht u andere vragen hebben, neem gerust contact op met ons ondersteuningscentrum. Met vriendelijke groet,
Date published: 2017-10-17
Wie funktioniert die 4K Durchschleifung?
I have a HK 151. Every time I change source the sounds cuts out. There is also no sound through my headphone jack. How can I fix this. My avr is only 3 years old. I have tried the hard reset too. I have checked all the connections too.
Search Result For ""