At a Glance:
25 – 300 watts suggested amplifier range
Proprietary 5" (130mm), PolyPlas dual transducers
Dual 3/4" (19mm) tweeters
Proprietary Elliptical Oblate Spheroidal (EOS) waveguides
Three-way speaker configuration
Straight-Line Signal Path (SSP) design
Computer-optimized, bass-reflex port
Accurate frequency response
What's in the box:
ES25C three-way, dual 5" (130mm) centre-channel loudspeaker
- 25 – 300 watts suggested amplifier power range
- JBL engineers designed the ES25C centre-channel speaker to produce precise, exceptional sound from a receiver or amplifier capable of delivering up to 300 watts of power.
- Proprietary 5" (130mm), PolyPlas dual transducers
- The ES25C’s stiff, lightweight PolyPlas driver material, with a rubber surround, reproduce vocals with incredible accuracy, gives great bass response, creates a seamless surround field and minimizes distortion, even at high volumes. Together, the driver and surround give you an unmatched audio experience.
- Dual 3/4" (19mm) tweeters
- The ES25C’s tweeters deliver accurate, undistorted response, even when the volume is way up. The end result is a full, clear, tight reproduction of high and ultrahigh frequencies.
- Elliptical Oblate Spheroidal (EOS) waveguides
- The ES25C’s proprietary EOS waveguide technology delivers precise imaging throughout your listening environment. You get ideally balanced music, crisp dialogue and smooth audio distribution. Every seat will be the best seat in your home theatre.
- Three-way speaker configuration
- Three-way speaker design and quality drivers make for tight, precise bass and midrange reproduction. As a result, the ES25C offers a full range of frequencies and lifelike imaging.
- Straight-Line Signal Path (SSP) design
- The ideal path from input to components to transducers is a straight line. The ES25C takes that path. Its Straight-Line Signal Path™ (SSP) technology preserves the clarity, detail and dynamics of your favourite audio content.
- Computer-optimized, bass-reflex port
- The ES25C’s computer-optimized, bass-reflex port extends deep bass response. It also eliminates the unwanted turbulence that’s usually associated with powerful speakers.
- Accurate frequency response
- The ES25C doesn’t over-emphasize or under-emphasize any sounds. With a frequency response of 80Hz ? 40kHz, it reproduces a true, full sound range from deep bass tones to ultrahigh frequencies.
- Magnetically shielded
- The ES25C produces great, sit-anywhere sound in your room. And you can put it anywhere, because it’s magnetically shielded for safe placement near your TV or display.
Legendary JBL Sound
You don't have to venture far from home to experience the legendary power of the JBL sound. Complete 5.1 home theater sound. Includes 4 satellite speakers, a center channel and room-shaking subwoofer.
Magnetically shielded for placement wherever you want it, including right next to your TV or video display.
Sleek, Stylish Design
High-gloss finish that compliments any room in your home.
Manuals & Downloads:
- Power Handling (Recommended)
- Maximum Recommended Amplifier Power
- Crossover Frequencies
- 3000Hz – 24dB/octave; 12000Hz – 18dB/octave
- (2.83V@1m) 90dB
- Frequency Response
- (-3dB) 80Hz – 40kHz
- Power Handling (Peak)
- Nominal Impedance
- 8 ohms
- Low-Frequency Transducer
- Dual 5" (130mm) PolyPlas,™ shielded
- Ultra High Frequency Transducer
- 3/4" (19mm) Polyester-film ring-radiator, shielded; EOS waveguide
- High-Frequncy Transducer
- 3/4" (19mm) Titanium-laminate dome, shielded; EOS waveguide
- Depth (mm)
- Height (mm)
- Weight (kg)
- Height (in)
- Depth (in)
- Width (mm)
- Width (in)
- Weight (lb)
When should we expect this item to be availlable?
Which is the best receiver for use with this speaker series, i was opting to go for ARV1710s with this ES series ES80,ES10,ES250P subwoofer and ES25C but again ES25C is not available.
Do the ES90 and LS890 have similar black wood finish? Does the wood grain show?
Is the ES25C CENTER SPEAKER WALL MOUNTABLE ?
Search Result For ""