Additional InformationJBL GT7 Series speakers are the optimal choice for those audio junkies who desire an upgrade to their factory sound and style. Because they fit most factory sizes and come with mounting hardware, installation is hassle free. Featuring Plus OneTM woofer cones and a frequency response up to 21kHz, the individually voiced GT7 series speakers are designed to blow you away in both sound and style.
No-compromise speaker for direct replacement of the existing 'factory speaker'.
At a Glance:
Plus One™ Woofer Cones
Frequency Response Up to 21kHz
OEM-Level Reliability Testing
What's in the box:
1 pair of speakers
1 pair of grilles
- Plus One™ Woofer Cones
- Harman's gepatenteerde (VS patent #7,548,631 ) Plus One™ polypropyleen cones zorgen voor groter luidspreker-conus oppervlakte dan andere cones in zijn klasse. Het resultaat is een hogere gevoeligheid, verhoogde laagfrequentie-uitgang en meer muzikaal karakter.
- Frequency Response Up to 21kHz
- Hear what you’ve been missing — the JBL GT7 Series offers a frequency response that delivers the full-range response associated with exceptional sound.
- Individually Voiced
- For most brands, off-the-shelf speakers and a cursory approval of frequency response curves are good enough. That’s not the case with JBL. We don’t only listen to our speakers against the competition — we voice them against each other to ensure each line has the consistent JBL sound signature that’s known and sought out by those who care about their audio. This is just part of an extensive development process undertaken by some of the best transducer engineers in the world to provide the finest listening experience at any price point.
- Affordable Pricing
- The JBL GT7 Series are all designed to give audio enthusiasts more boom for the buck — while they maintain a conservative price point, there is never a compromise in sound.
- OEM-Level Reliability Testing
- JBL tests every speaker design to the same rigid specifications as the automakers, subjecting them to extreme conditions that would break lesser speakers. We freeze them, bake them, shake them, blast them with ultraviolet light and drive them at full power for days to make sure your audio investment lasts for years.
- Mounting Hardware
- Grilles, mounting adapter rings and/or tweeter cups are all included in each model (where necessary). This allows for greater flexibility and more personalization when installing.
Plus One® Technology
Plus One carbon-injected cones provide more overall speaker-cone area than other cones in its class.
Manuals & Downloads:
- 4” coaxial car audio loudspeaker
- Power handling, continuous average
- Power Handling (Peak)
- Nominal Impedance
- 4 ohms
- Frequency Response
- 75Hz – 20kHz
GT7-4 is rated out of 5 by 3.
Rated 4 out of 5 by Tom JBL 4312A and 4412A from Sounds great in a ENCLOSURE When i first tested the speaker it wasn't in a enclosure and i was very disapointed with it's sound then when I finished the enclosure i put them in it and now it sounds great! (Used them as a bluetooth speaker)
Date published: 2017-03-31
Rated 4 out of 5 by Seicento from Aus 10cm kann auch jbl keine Wunder hevorbringen In einen Seicento eingebaut. Passt problemlos. Klingt deutlich besser als Serie oder crunch-Zeugs aber natürlich bleibt es 10cm im Seicento. Bei mittleren Lautstärken ganz angenehm. Läuft mit einem Kennwood BT-45U
Date published: 2016-06-10
Rated 5 out of 5 by Laule from Tolles Desingn und preisleistungsverhältnis Tolles Dising und Preisleistungsverhälnis, würde ich sehr empfehlen
Date published: 2017-07-25
Have limited space on dash of my 1972 Mercedes 220. I would like to install the JBL 4" 2 way P462, however its discontinued. My dilemma: the spec sheet for JBL speakers does not have the depth of speaker. I need a 1-7/8" 4" and a sub. Suggestions??
We would like to work with you directly to help you with your issue. Please submit a case request at https://www.jbl.com/support-contact.html and the Customer Service Team will be more than happy to assist you.
Date published: 2018-05-04
trying to find out a mounting hole dimension to retrofit some old drive in movie speakers for a bar.
As per documentations, the mounting hole cutout diameter is 3-15/32” ( 88 mm ). If you require further information or assistance, feel free to submit a case at www.jbl.com/contact-support.html and our Customer Service team will be glad to assist you.
Date published: 2017-12-02
Hello JBL, I have a couple of questions. What is the Free Air Resonance(Fs), Total Q (Qts) and the Actual System Q (Qtc) of this driver? Thanks and regards, Tom
We're sorry if we couldn't attach a file to answer your question. Our Customer Service team will be contacting you shortly regarding this matter, thank you.
Date published: 2017-12-02
Search Result For ""