Enchant 1300Details https://uk.harmanaudio.com/HKENCH1300GRAEP.html
Additional InformationHarman Kardon Enchant Series soundbars feature MultiBeam™, an exclusive technology that delivers a truly incredible surround sound experience without extra speakers or wires. Hear deep bass without the need of an additional subwoofer or choose for superior bass with the optional wireless Enchant Subwoofer. Thanks to Google Chromecast Built-in, you can stream high-quality music from over 200 streaming services with Wi-Fi. Equipped with HDMI connections and the latest 4K compatibility, the Harman Kardon Enchant Series soundbars are beautifully designed to be the entertainment hub for each of your 4K devices.
Harman Kardon Enchant Series soundbars feature MultiBeam™, an exclusive technology that delivers a truly incredible surround sound experience without extra speakers or wires. Hear deep bass without the need of an additional subwoofer, or choose for superior bass with the optional wireless Enchant Subwoofer.
At a Glance:
MultiBeam™ Surround Sound
All in One Design for Music, Movies and Games
Google Chromecast Built-in
Automatic MultiBeam™ Calibration (AMC)
4K HDMI input/HDMI Output (ARC)
TV Remote Control Compatibility
What's in the Box:
1 x Soundbar
1 x HDMI Cable
1 x Optical Cable
1 x Aux Cable
1 x Power Cable
1 x Wall-mount installation guide
1 x Remote Control
1 x Quick Start Guide
1 x Warranty Card
- MultiBeam™ Surround Sound
- Get the full surround sound effect without the need for extra speakers and wires. Hear exciting sound details from your TV shows, music, games and movies flying around your room.
- All in One Design for Music, Movies and Games
- Enjoy deep bass and rich, full sound for your music, movies and games, all from a single soundbar without an extra subwoofer.
- Google Chromecast Built-in
- Conveniently stream your favorite music in high definition from over 200 online services through Wi-Fi without interruption.
- Automatic MultiBeam™ Calibration (AMC)
- Calibrate the soundbar with the best surround sound audio effect based on your own room design and layout.
- 4K HDMI input/HDMI Output (ARC)
- Use your Enchant Series soundbar as the central entertainment hub for each of your 4K devices thanks to the HDMI connections with HDCP 2.2. HDMI ARC simplifies your setup with a single cable to the TV.
- Preset Controls
- Conveniently control multiple soundbar audio settings with a press of a button.
- TV Remote Control Compatibility
- Conveniently use your own TV remote control to command the soundbar.
- Stream music wirelessly from your smartphone or tablet.
Manuals & Downloads:
- Maximum Audio Power
- RMS Power
- Standby Power Consumption
- HDMI Video Inputs
- HDMI Video Output(with Audio Return Channel)
- HDMI HDCP Version
- Bluetooth version
- Bluetooth Profile
- A2DP v1.3/AVRCP v1.5
- Bluetooth Frequency Range
- Bluetooth Transmitter modulation
- GFSK, π/4 DQPSK, 8DPSK
- 2.4G Wireless Frequency Range
- The soundbar is intended to be used for streaming music. A consumer can stream Bluetooth audio to the soundbar. A consumer can connect their soundbar to the local Wi-Fi Network and stream music with Google Chromecast. In addition, the soundbar will work with Google Home. It is designed to be instantly on and ready to play music at a moment’s notice, therefore, the Bluetooth and Wi-Fi connection must remain active at all times to ensure proper operation. The soundbar is in compliance with the European Union energy legislation. The soundbar shall enter sleep mode (networked standby) through following
- Frequency Response
- Audio Channels
- Operating temperature
- 0°C - 45°C
- Max SPL
- 98dB SPL
- Dimensions(W x H x D)
- 44" x 2.6" x 4.9" (1120 x 65 x 125mm)
- Woofer Size
- 10 x 2" (50mm)
- Tweeter Size
- 1 x 0.75" (20mm) 2 x 1" (25mm)
Enchant 1300 is rated out of 5 by 5.
Rated 5 out of 5 by vijay S from Exceptional Sound Harman Kardon nailed it again ... this soundbar is amazing ... the quality of sound is extraordinary ... I upgraded from SB 26 to this one, can see the difference ... thrilled with the sound and quality ... I haven’t added the bass module yet, will go for it ...
Date published: 2018-10-01
Rated 5 out of 5 by Tshah from Amazing sound!!!! Talk about clarity no matter what type of music or show you are playing. I loved the quick set up - it took me under 5 mins or less to set it up. I am a big fan of watching Star Wars and Avengers and this sound bar took watching those movies to a whole new level. I also paired it with the Enchant subwoofer.
Date published: 2018-10-26
Rated 5 out of 5 by senoraudio from Fantastic. Stunning. I'm three hours into listening to it and I'm ready to declare it a masterpiece of engineering. (Look, if it breaks in a day I'll take back what I said :) It's astonishing how good is the sound coming out of such a slim unit. My background in audio goes way back and I am coming from a calibrated 7.4 system and I'm telling you, while it's obviously not THAT it's so good it's like 93% of that. (For music maybe even closer to 98, but for movies, obviously they can't move heaven and earth to give you that gut punch bass). Deep, wide soundstage for music. Low distortion. This thing must be a measurement champ in the anechoic chamber. It works great with Chromecast, which is a huge plus for music. The lows: well, again, the bass is very very good, but not subwoofer good. The price is high; there's stiff competition at this level but I can't believe there's much of anything out there that can match it.
Date published: 2018-11-01
Rated 5 out of 5 by Loop97 from Amazing quality I really love it choose this over bose or sonos really hope they add additional speakers to get 5.1
Date published: 2018-11-01
Rated 5 out of 5 by Vijay Sakhamuri from Exceptional Sound Harman Kardon nailed it again ... this soundbar is amazing ... the quality of sound is extraordinary ... I upgraded from SB 26 to this one, can see the difference ... thrilled with the sound and quality ... I haven’t added the bass module yet, will go for it ...
Date published: 2018-10-03
Can you pair more than 1 subwoofer at a time with the 1300?
You can only pair 1 subwoofer at a time.
Date published: 2018-11-13
Is this soundbar able to be mounted? Or must it sit on something?
Our Harman Kardon Enchant 1300 comes with mounting brackets so you can mount it to your walls.
Date published: 2018-11-06
Are there any plans of pairing the soundbar with more speakers for more surround system ?
Unfortunately, we have no updates on any additional speakers for the Harman/Kardon Enchant 1300 soundbar. For the latest information on our upcoming products, please subscribe to our news letter to get the latest updates.
Date published: 2018-10-09
Does it support Dolby Vision passthrough
The ENCHANT is not a licensed Dolby Vision unit, but we have tested it with several TV's and have had success with each trial.
Date published: 2018-10-08
where is the app ？
Is there a app that allows me to control it with my cell phone?
Date published: 2018-10-13
Does it has good Bass ? Just with the sound bar without sub
Hi, and thank you for your interest! Yes, there is a quite impressive amount of bass, even if the soundbar is quite compact. After all, there are 13 speakers inside, although this includes tweeters. Since audio is very much a matter of where you place a speaker, and since it is also very personal, we suggest that you try the soundbar as a solo item as a first step. You can then evaluate what you hear, and of course, if you want real oomph in the lowest bass, you will have to get the subwoofer as well. But many users are very happy without a sub. I hope this helps.
Date published: 2018-10-05
Does this support Dolby Atmos?
The Harman Kardon Enchant series does not support Dolby Atmos.
Date published: 2018-10-08
Wie kan mij wat vertellen hoe je een BDS235 aansluit op een samsung smart tv typ UE40D8000
Search Result For ""