JBL Bar 5.1Details https://uk.harmanaudio.com/soundbars/JBLBAR51BLKEP.html
Additional InformationThe JBL Bar 5.1 transforms from a soundbar into a true wireless 5.1 home theater system for an epic movie and music-listening experience. The soundbar features two detachable battery-powered wireless surround speakers with 10-hours of playtime, 510W of total system power, a 10” wireless subwoofer, three HDMI™ inputs to connect 4K devices and Bluetooth™. With Dolby® Digital, Dolby Pro Logic II and DTS, your movies, music and video games will never sound more incredible. The soundbar features JBL SoundShift®, which allows you to instantly switch between the sound from your TV and the Bluetooth sound from your mobile phone or tablet. The soundbar is programmed to respond to your TV remote, so you can control everything with your existing TV remote control. The JBL Bar 5.1 re-defines the soundbar experience.
The JBL Bar 5.1 transforms into a wireless home theater system with two detachable wireless speakers, 510W of power, a 10” wireless subwoofer, three 4K HDMI™ inputs and Bluetooth.
At a Glance:
JBL 5.1 Surround Sound with 510W of power
Detachable, battery-powered wireless surround speakers
Thrilling bass from a 10” (250mm) wireless subwoofer
True 4K connectivity with 3 HDMI In/ HDMI Out (ARC)
Wireless music streaming with Bluetooth
Works with your TV Remote Control
What's in the box:
2 x Wireless surround sound speakers
Remote control with battery
Power cables (up to 5pcs depending on region SKUs)
Wall mount bracket kit
Quick start guide
- JBL 5.1 Surround Sound with 510W of power
- Ensures a high-quality audio performance for your movies and music.
- Detachable, battery-powered wireless surround speakers
- Enjoy true wireless surround sound in cinematic 5.1 with 10 hours of playing time.
- Thrilling bass from a 10” (250mm) wireless subwoofer
- Enjoy rich and thrilling bass with the convenience of flexible placement without the hassle of wires.
- True 4K connectivity with 3 HDMI In/ HDMI Out (ARC)
- Easily connect all your 4K devices and upgrade your home entertainment to Ultra HD.
- Wireless music streaming with Bluetooth
- Stream all of your music wirelessly from any mobile device.
- Works with your TV Remote Control
- This JBL soundbar is designed to work with many of today's top TV remote controls, so you can use your existing TV remote control for both TV and soundbar.
- JBL SoundShift®
- Allows you to instantly switch between sound from your TV and sound from your phone or tablet.
Manuals & Downloads:
- Total Maximum Power
- Max SPL
- Frequency Response
- 35Hz to 20KHz
- Soundbar Weight
- 3.9kg \ 8.6 lbs
- Subwoofer Weight
- 13 Kg \ 28.7 lbs
- Surround Speaker Weight:
- 0.6kg \ 1.3 lbs
- Subwoofer Transducer Size
- Soundbar Transducer Size
- 6 x 2.25" racetrack drivers, 3 x 1.25" tweeter
- Soundbar Dimensions (W x H x D)
- 1148 x 58 x 93 (mm)\ 45" x 2.3" x 3.7"
- Subwoofer Dimensions (W x H x D)
- 440 x 305 x 305 (mm) \ 16" x 12" x 12"
- Surround Speaker Dimensions (W x H x D)
- 165 x 59 x 93 (mm)\ 6.5" x 2.3" x 3.7"
- HDMI Video Inputs
- HDMI Video Output (with Audio Return Channel)
- HDMI HDCP Version
- Audio inputs
- 1 Analog, 1 Optical, Bluetooth
Audio Input 1:
- Audio inputs
- 1 Analog, 1 Optical, Bluetooth
JBL Bar 5.1 is rated out of 5 by 2.
Rated 5 out of 5 by decbro007 from Wow! I have only had this about 2 weeks and I've got to say I am really impressed. This is my first ever sound bar, so I can not compare it to anything other than what I have listened to in stores. Setting it up was a bit confusing for me as I have never had to use the HDMI Arc. Once I got my head around it, it all made sense. Everything connected to the TV with no problems The build quality is excellent and as for the sound, well it has blown me away. The depth of the sub woofer is unbelievable. There is plenty of control to turn it up or down to suit your needs. I have the surrounds placed in the corner of my living room and although they do not sound much on there own they give a real immersive feel to a movie or TV show when the system is running. Try Gotham and you will see what I mean. I have played blu-ray's, dvd's, and streamed movies to test it out and the sound is superb and I mean superb. Voices come through crystal clear even if there is a lot going on in certain scenes. At low levels you can still here voices clearly. This is one of the things I was concerned about but I have not had any issues. TV adverts sound amazing. Normal TV programs sound amazing. I have not tried the Bluetooth yet as I did not really get it for music. Although I watched a few TV programs with music in them such as Sam Smith, George Michael and Elton John and the music came through really well with depth and excellent clarity. The sub woofer gives real depth but to overpowering. I have tried the different modes, but I have found Movie mode the best, so I have left it in that and adjusted the bass and surrounds accordingly. So overall I am really pleased with the system. Well worth the wait.
Date published: 2017-11-14
Rated 5 out of 5 by Duif from Ik kan niet wachten!!! 5×☆ qua uiterlijk! In een woord "Prachtig" Qua geluid zal het wel snor zitten!
Date published: 2017-11-01
Search Result For ""