Item# ADAPT PLUS
Additional InformationThe Harman Kardon Omni Adapt+ is a wireless, HD music receiver. It upgrades your existing stereo and home theater equipment to become a wireless HD music system. It also adds access to music services such as Spotify Connect and Chromecast built-in. Simple to set up and easy to operate, the Adapt+ is the fastest way to play your music wireless anywhere in your home with one speaker or many!
The Harman Kardon Omni Adapt+ upgrades your existing stereo or home theater equipment to become a wireless HD music system. It also adds access to music streaming services such as Spotify Connect and Chromecast built-in
At a Glance:
Wireless HD music in every room
Play Spotify through your speakers, using the Spotify app as a remote
Stream your favorite music from your phone to your speakers with Chromecast built-in
24bit/192kHz HD audio streaming with digital and analog connectivity
Stream all your music over Bluetooth, Optical or 3.5mm input
Follow Me Audio with the one-touch Link button
Dual band WiFi connection and 802.11ac network support
Simple setup and control with the free Harman Kardon Controller app
Multi Channel Surround Sound
What's in the Box:
Omni Adapt+ Wireless HD Stereo Receiver
Omni Adapt+ Quick-start guide
USB power supply
Regional power pin(s)
TRS stereo AUX cable
RCA phono cable
Safety & Warranty Sheet
- Wireless HD music in every room
- Seamlessly stream your favorite music all over your home and to any Harman Kardon Omni+ wireless HD products Listen to different music in any room of your home.
- Play Spotify through your speakers, using the Spotify app as a remote
- Stream your favorite songs and playlists wirelessly around your home with Spotify Connect, using the Spotify app as a remote. Spotify Connect feature requires Spotify Premium subscription.
- Stream your favorite music from your phone to your speakers with Chromecast built-in
- With Chromecast built-in, you can cast your favorite music, radio stations and podcasts from your mobile device to your speakers. Chromecast built-in may require subscription(s).
- 24bit/192kHz HD audio streaming with digital and analog connectivity
- The Harman Kardon Omni Adapt+ supports 24bit / 192kHz HD audio streaming Enjoy a superior audio experience, with higher audio quality than from a CD.
- Stream all your music over Bluetooth, Optical or 3.5mm input
- Connect your TV, iPod, DVD or anything via Bluetooth, Optical, or 3.5mm input to your Omni Adapt+ and it will automatically steam your music to any other Harman Kardon Omni+ speakers in your home wirelessly.
- Follow Me Audio with the one-touch Link button
- Walk from one room to another and your favorite music will follow at the touch of a button. Simply press the Link button to start the music – no need to find your phone, just press the button.
- Dual band WiFi connection and 802.11ac network support
- Supports the latest 802.11AC wireless home networking technology and dual band (both 2.4GHz and 5GHz) Wi-Fi connection, resulting in a faster, robust and more stable wireless connection
- Simple setup and control with the free Harman Kardon Controller app
- Easily set up your system and control it with the Harman Kardon Controller app. With additional support for WAC on Apple devices and a step by step in-app guide you can quickly start streaming your music.
- Multi Channel Surround Sound
- Harman Kardon Omni Adapt+ can be used as part of a stereo or multi-channel speaker system. With built-in Dolby Digital decoding, you can even use it to setup a 5.1 home theater system.
Manuals & Downloads:
- Frequency response
- 20Hz~20kHz -3dB
- Signal-to-noise ratio
- Dimensions (W x D x H)
- 143mm x 100mm x 35mm
Control and Connection Specifications:
- Input connections
- Bluetooth®, Aux-in, Wi-Fi, Optical
- Bluetooth® transmitter modulation
- GFSK, π/4 DQPSK, 8DPSK
- 5G Wi-Fi modulation
- OFDM, BPSK, QPSK, 16QAM, 64QAM, 256QAM
- 2.4G Wi-Fi modulation
- OFDM, DSSS, DBPSK, DQPSK, CCK, 16QAM, 64QAM
- 2.4G Wi-Fi transmitter frequency range
- 2412 – 2472MHz (2.4GHz ISM Band, USA 11 Channels, Europe and others 13 Channels)
- 5G Wi-Fi transmitter frequency range
- 5.15~5.35GHz, 5.470~5.725GHz, 5.725~5.825GHz
- Bluetooth® transmitter frequency range
- 2402 – 2480MHz
- Output voltage
- Bluetooth® transmitter power
- 5G Wi-Fi transmitter power
- <20dBm (EIRP)
- 2.4G Wi-Fi transmitter power
- <20dBm (EIRP)
- Power supply
- 5VDC, 2.3A
- Power consumption in sleep mode
- <3.0 Watts
Why bluetooth only works on Android based devices? I can not connect Sony Walkman NWZ A25 and NWZ A45 (with Sony OS), only works with a NWZ F806 (with Android 4.1) and Moto G4 plus (Android 7)
Thank you for reaching out to us with your query. We would like to work with you directly since we have not tested our devices with the Sony OS on their devices to verify compatibility. We can see that you've already submitted a case with us and is already being handled by one of our Customer Service Representatives. Please reply to their communication if you need anything additional.
Date published: 2018-07-15
can be used to receive (from a media player bluetooth enabled) and transmit (to a bluetooth headphones) device?
Hi! The Adapt+ is not a Bluetooth transmitter, you have to connect the speaker to the Aux input at the back of the Adapt+.
Date published: 2018-10-26
If this doesn't connect to the old Omni system. In theory if you have 4or 5 Omni speakers can you connect this to audio in and uses the controller for the other speakers
We would like to work with you directly. Please submit a case request at https://www.jbl.com/support-contact.html and the Customer Service Team will be more than happy to assist you
Date published: 2018-05-07
Is this compatible with older Omni (non-plus) products, such as the Omni 10? In other words, will it connect to them?
No, the Adapt + is an independent speaker and the Omni products can only be connected to the same model and unit. In other words, an Omni 10 may only be able to connect to another Omni 10 in stereo. If you have other questions, please feel free to contact us directly by submitting a case request at https://www.harmankardon.com/support-contact.html and the Customer Service Team will be more than happy to assist you.
Date published: 2018-10-26
Est ce que l'Adapt + est compatible avec l'ancienne gamme Omni, permet t'il d'envoyer sur cette "ancienne" gamme Sptify en wifi ?
Bonjour, Merci pour votre commentaire. En effet, cela est possible: Vous pouvez utiliser l'Adapt + pour "streamer" Spotify Connect vers deux haut-parleurs de l'ancienne génération.
Date published: 2017-11-21
Ich möchte meine vorhandenen Decken-Lautsprecher (keine aktiven!) im Badezimmer am Adapt+ anschließen oder ist dieses nur mit Omni Lautsprecher möglich? Welche Augangsleistung hat der Adapt+ am 3,5mm Ausgang. Wofür ist der 3,5mm Ausgang gedacht?
Bonjour, je voulais savoir qu'elle était la/les différence(s) entre l'adapt et l'adapt + ? Qu'est-ce qui induit une telle différence de prix ? Est-ce qu'il prend en charge le bluetooth avec la norme aptx ?
Hallo, Können auch mehrere adapt+ gemeinsam verwendet werden? Also zb. Im wc im bad , im vorhaus, küche usw? alles extra steuern? Natürlich mit mehrkanal verstärker dass ich sozusagen eine multi beschallungsanlage im haus einbauen kann
Search Result For ""